22%
ESPN
22%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 9

Re: League Site

Postby Rizzo » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:28 pm

The way that the Fleaflicker waivers work is that once the first game of the week starts, all available players are placed on waivers. No team can pick them up until the waiver period begins during mid-week (usually either Wednesday or Thursday, which is decided by the commissioner). Now every week, the waiver ranks for teams are re-sorted every week based on the standings.
Rizzo
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Sports4lyf » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:17 pm

Rizzo wrote:The way that the Fleaflicker waivers work is that once the first game of the week starts, all available players are placed on waivers. No team can pick them up until the waiver period begins during mid-week (usually either Wednesday or Thursday, which is decided by the commissioner). Now every week, the waiver ranks for teams are re-sorted every week based on the standings.

Do they have life scoring? Because if so, it looks like it's the same as ESPN. Is it just me, or do other people hate the way that waiver system works as well?
Sports4lyf
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Crimedogg32 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:03 am

Sports4lyf wrote:
Rizzo wrote:The way that the Fleaflicker waivers work is that once the first game of the week starts, all available players are placed on waivers. No team can pick them up until the waiver period begins during mid-week (usually either Wednesday or Thursday, which is decided by the commissioner). Now every week, the waiver ranks for teams are re-sorted every week based on the standings.

Do they have life scoring? Because if so, it looks like it's the same as ESPN. Is it just me, or do other people hate the way that waiver system works as well?

Yes free live scoring
Crimedogg32
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Rizzo » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:22 pm

Sports4lyf wrote:

I think it's the best waiver system and I don't think I could ever go back to using the same crappy waiver system for fantasy football that Yahoo uses. Too many vultures sitting there ready to pick up the newest player when it isn't fair to the rest of the league.
Rizzo
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Sports4lyf » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:51 am

Rizzo wrote:
I think it's the best waiver system and I don't think I could ever go back to using the same crappy waiver system for fantasy football that Yahoo uses. Too many vultures sitting there ready to pick up the newest player when it isn't fair to the rest of the league.

I get what you're saying, I just wish it was done differently. Maybe have all players locked until Wednesday but allow them to be FA's - this gives all the managers sufficient time. I just don't think it's really fair for the worse teams to get the better end of the WW for the entire season. For those players who are dropped from teams, I have no problem with the waiver system. I just don't think that every single non-owned player should be on waivers each week.
Sports4lyf
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby greyone » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:32 pm

Yahoo is offering free stat tracker this season.

To avoid 1st come 1st serve on yahoo....I think you need to shift on the waiver system from sunday-tuesday.

Anybody know the max teams for yahoo? 4 or 5 iirc.
greyone
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby jaytizy » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:11 pm

i prefer ESPN or Yahoo!
jaytizy
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Fenris-77 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:53 pm

I've only ever played on Yahoo. If there's something better lets do that instead. I'm easy.
Fenris-77
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Previous

Return to Killer Crossover Football League