Yahoo Plus league question - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Yahoo Plus league question

Moderator: Football Moderators

Yahoo Plus league question

Postby mr. aztec » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:27 pm

I am thinking of upgrading my yahoo league to a PLUS league. With the PLUS, will I be able to implement a FAAB system, or modify waivers so only players can be added Tues through Wed night? If the answer is NO, will I be better off going to CBS? I like CBS, but I don't want to make the switch unless I have too as I don't want to rock the boat with the other owners being familiar with yahoo.
mr. aztec
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Yahoo Plus league question

Postby AHill84006 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:12 am

I have never used Yahoo plus. $120 for a Yahoo league has always been a little steep for me. In my opinion, if you want to switch, go to MFL (My Fantasy League). You can try their site with a free trial. Take a look at it, you will probably like it.
AHill84006
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby dream_017 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:17 pm

There are many better options than yahoo ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:23 am

mr. aztec wrote:I am thinking of upgrading my yahoo league to a PLUS league. With the PLUS, will I be able to implement a FAAB system, or modify waivers so only players can be added Tues through Wed night? If the answer is NO, will I be better off going to CBS? I like CBS, but I don't want to make the switch unless I have too as I don't want to rock the boat with the other owners being familiar with yahoo.

We do not support an FAAB system at this time, but we do have Sun-Tue waivers in the plus game. Hope this helps...
Fantasy Sports Genie
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk