Cincy D oh my my. They have been my sleeper D the past couple of seasons
When I think Cincy D I think this:
- Inconsitant, will not get you points week in and out
- potential for big games, remember that year they were #1 in turnovers (I think)?
- Overall I think we have improved all-around, would of liked to see us get the D lineman from Detroit who went to Cleveland, bit none the less.
- Rivers will be DROY
- Both Hall and JJ will be much improved last season and will down the line make them a pretty solid D between them and Rivers.
- That being said, I wouldn't draft them unless it is a VERY deep league in which the majority of the teams are grabbing two, and even then maybe not because chances are you can play the waivers the weeks you like them, and not tie down a roster spot to a second D.
I'm from Cincy, and I can agree with steelerfan here, often times what Cincy lets up on the field doesn't reflect fantasy points, but some weeks IT KILLS YOU.