wil FC come out with a overall rankings? or just by pos.? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

wil FC come out with a overall rankings? or just by pos.?

Moderator: Football Moderators

wil FC come out with a overall rankings? or just by pos.?

Postby lbjandai » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:23 am

I was wondering if Fantasy Cafe was going to come out with a regular top 150 or something ranking, not by position, just overall. If not, what sites would you recommend to look at something like that?

Thanks
lbjandai
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: wil FC come out with a overall rankings? or just by pos.?

Postby Egg2828 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:16 pm

They just posted the ReDraft ranking list and when season comes they will do mock drafts. That way you can see when players are drafted.

hold tight. Go to espn.com and join a "mock draft room" its free and you can practice there.

PS: WR's and QB's go WAY early in those mock rooms, if your in a solid league you'll see most RB's go 1-2nd round

later
Money $hot
Egg2828
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy Expert
(Past Year: 36)

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:39 pm

lbjandai wrote:I was wondering if Fantasy Cafe was going to come out with a regular top 150 or something ranking, not by position, just overall. If not, what sites would you recommend to look at something like that?

Thanks

I am looking to organize something like this, but we are getting close on time, and commitment levels are challenged by all the other stuff going on. Basically, what I am saying is that I'm not sure yet but hope to! Keep your eyes open and hopefully we can get some sort of group of guys together to do something like this if it isn't already in the works ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:32 am

lbjandai wrote:I was wondering if Fantasy Cafe was going to come out with a regular top 150 or something ranking, not by position, just overall. If not, what sites would you recommend to look at something like that?

Thanks

Here's 3 of my favorites:

footballguys.com
fantasyfootballxtreme.com
junkyardjake.com

Honorable mention to:

fftoday.com

fftoday has an option where you can look at past stats (going back to 2000). A lot of sites have that, but fftoday allows you to enter your scoring system. Then it calculates the fantasy points per game for every player at every position (including IDP's), based on your scoring system. I love that feature. ;-D

There's a lot of good info here:

viewtopic.php?t=139810

Good luck! ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby purifymjf » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:45 am

Mod edit..
purifymjf
Monday Morning Quarterback

Return to Beginner's Forum