Jason Taylor to the Redskins - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Jason Taylor to the Redskins

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Jason Taylor to the Redskins

Postby moochman » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:10 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
bagobonez wrote:So the skins gave up a 2nd round pick for a player in his mid 30's? Hmmm... as a Cowboys fan I like this move. If they were a pass rusher away from a Super Bowl win I could see it, but Taylor will be retired and the Skins still won't win the Super Bowl and they'll have wasted a 2nd round pick in the process. When will Danny boy learn?

I actually like this alot more now that I know the terms. Originally I thought the Skins were improved by adding JT but with the 2 loses on DE they just break about even even lose a bit. The Deadskins are back to their old selves giving away all their draft picks away while overpaying in the FA market.

I think this is different. They lost their starting DL and had to spend a number 2 and 5 to replace him with a more than adequate player. It wasn't done by plan, but by necessity. I am sure they hope to get more than a year out of the dancer and also hope for a return of their injured players next season.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Jason Taylor to the Redskins

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:31 am

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

:-)
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk