SwampDonkey
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Graphics Expert
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Braylon Edwards

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:27 pm

It's a nice basic effect with the vector background effects and the lighting in the middle. However, its a little too harsh. I like the idea of the duplicated render smaller, but I think you probably need to lose the stroke on the layer. The text is decent, but not huge on the color of Braylon. It's the only red in the whole sig other than the stroke.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby abrage22 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:22 am

wow people over here on the football side are quite a bit more harsh than baseball :-b . i think its sick ;-D nice work man
abrage22
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:09 am

abrage22 wrote:wow people over here on the football side are quite a bit more harsh than baseball :-b . i think its sick ;-D nice work man

I know you are just joking, but I do want to say that I have had people pansy my sigs and walls before and I didn't get anywhere when they just said, looks pretty good. So I have made it a point even if its really really good to let them know what I would have done differently.

This wall is a good one, but not really knowing the experience or skill level of SD, I gave him what I would change. If this is one of your first walls, hats off man, but if you have been doing this for a while, then there are quite a few basic effects in there IMO. :-D ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby abrage22 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:45 pm

i'm just joking??? :-? :-) . i guess its prabably a good thing, but here its more whats wrong and what sucks about it. baseball i guess its more nice work, i really like this, blah blah blah. but i understand that c/c is prabably the best thing to do B-)
abrage22
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:11 pm

abrage22 wrote:i'm just joking??? :-? :-) . i guess its prabably a good thing, but here its more whats wrong and what sucks about it. baseball i guess its more nice work, i really like this, blah blah blah. but i understand that c/c is prabably the best thing to do B-)

I knew you were joking man. :-b Just made me think of why I gave so much criticism on sigs so I thought I would explain myself. :-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby eagles21 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:16 pm

So let me guess this straight:

abrage was joking, then joel posted that he knew that abrage was joking, and then abrage questioned joel about the fact that he was joking, and then joel replied back that he again knew that abrage was joking. Is that right? :-b :-S

Anyway, I like it a lot, but could really do without the little render with the border. I just don't really like it. Everything else is good though. ;-D
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:48 pm

I'm a Browns fan...if you took the small render out I would totally rock that shiz as my screen saver. ;-D ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby abrage22 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:05 pm

uughhh %-6 nvm :-B
abrage22
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Contests and Showing Off