Jordan DUIzon - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Detroit Lions

Jordan DUIzon

Moderator: Football Moderators

Jordan DUIzon

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:44 am

so is this guy going to get his butt in camp or what? if this man really loved the game and had any football character he'd just take what they are offering him

actually it's not that big a deal, i just wanted to call him Jordan DUIzon :-b
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Jordan DUIzon

Postby moochman » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:57 am

Well played, Dan. DUIzon. I get it. :-D Can we just call him "Wrongway* DUIzon"?

Little big drunk has a lot to prove. At least he is in camp and ready to try and buck the trend of Lions 2nd round picks.

*driving the wrongway on a oneway, he was.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bigken117 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:42 pm

Dizon has a DUI? Jeez, don't get much Lion news out here. He wasn't per chance hitting a Wendy's drive thru was he :-o
Jacoby Ellsbury - Official Red Sox prospect of the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!
bigken117
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Eagle EyeBaseball Mod
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:12 am

so it sounds like he will be backing up Paris Lennon at MLB (or will he play Stong Side)...either way i'm so sick of the Lions using early 2nd round picks on projects...they need to draft guys who are ready to help them NOW
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby moochman » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:49 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:so it sounds like he will be backing up Paris Lennon at MLB (or will he play Stong Side)...either way i'm so sick of the Lions using early 2nd round picks on projects...they need to draft guys who are ready to help them NOW

I know it appears as if Coach NimRod doesn't judge talent very well, but I think that we should wait until the season is underway to see just what kind of talent these guys have. It is very early in camp and can take rooks awile to adjust to the pace, both mentally and physically, to the NFL. They did seem to draft positions of need, so lets see if the people they chose to fill those needs have the talent.

This proves that I am fully capable of making a positive statement about the Lions!!!

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:02 pm

moochman wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:so it sounds like he will be backing up Paris Lennon at MLB (or will he play Stong Side)...either way i'm so sick of the Lions using early 2nd round picks on projects...they need to draft guys who are ready to help them NOW

I know it appears as if Coach NimRod doesn't judge talent very well, but I think that we should wait until the season is underway to see just what kind of talent these guys have. It is very early in camp and can take rooks awile to adjust to the pace, both mentally and physically, to the NFL. They did seem to draft positions of need, so lets see if the people they chose to fill those needs have the talent.

This proves that I am fully capable of making a positive statement about the Lions!!!

OK, who are you and what have you done with moochman....I'm ready to report you so you better come clean now

:-b
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)

Postby moochman » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:10 pm

dream_017 wrote:
moochman wrote:

OK, who are you and what have you done with moochman....I'm ready to report you so you better come clean now

:-b

Okay, I have been sick the last couple days. Feeling better now, but still lightheaded it seems. :-D

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:16 am

DUIzon already looking like another typical 2nd round Lions bust

Lions' Dizon out of the MLB rotation

Detroit Lions head coach Rod Marinelli indicated today that rookie second-round pick Jordon Dizon would not be part of a rotation at middle linebacker. Dizon was in for 14 plays in the season opener and was scheduled to share playing time with starter Paris Lenon in the Green Bay Packers game, but it never happened.

During that game, ...(CONTINUED)

some of these comments are a riot too

Posted by Isphet on 10/01/08 at 5:11PM
yeah, this is a total head-scratcher to me.

Sure Maybe Dizon is raw, really raw. But HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY BE ANY WORSE THAN PARIS LENON?!?!?

This story explains the Lions in a nutshell.

"hey, we have the worst starting middle linebacker in the league."

"what are we gonna do about it?"

"let's draft someone in the second round."

"good idea."

5 months later

"our MLB is still the worst in the league."

"we got that new guy"

"yeah but he's so bad right now, he's worse than the guy that's starting for us. lets keep playing our regular guy for now."

umm... yeah? Is Dizon really hurt? I don't think so because he's available to play special teams. Is he really so bad that Lenon is better? oh my god, if that's the case... just omg. Does he really have so littl upside that Marinelli doesn't think that he couldn't be better than Lenon in a very short timeframe? once again I reiterate... omg. just: omg. Lord help us Lions fans.
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby moochman » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:48 am

This draft is shaping up to be among the worst of the Millen error. And it has Marinelli all over it. Last year 5-0, Akia Alma-Francis who looks much more like 5-uh oh, and now we have DUIzon. And he isn't even much of a special teamer.

And where is the fire from that angry man Cherilous. He may have a bigtime mean streak in the bars around Boston, but on the O-line in the Motor D he is a pussycat.
I would go over the draft but I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit.

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:00 pm

moochman wrote:This draft is shaping up to be among the worst of the Millen error. And it has Marinelli all over it. Last year 5-0, Akia Alma-Francis who looks much more like 5-uh oh, and now we have DUIzon. And he isn't even much of a special teamer.

And where is the fire from that angry man Cherilous. He may have a bigtime mean streak in the bars around Boston, but on the O-line in the Motor D he is a pussycat.
I would go over the draft but I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit.

we have 2 "starters" from this draft...CherryLou and Fatty Felton...inexcusable for a team that was that lacking in talent (although we did sign like 18 former Bu(st)c's
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Detroit Lions