Yahoo Keeper League? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Yahoo Keeper League?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Yahoo Keeper League?

Postby brahner » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:36 pm

Does anybody have experience with Yahoo Keeper League's? I've always done re-draft leagues, and am starting a Keeper League this year but don't know which provider would be best. I know Yahoo offers Keeper Leagues, but was unsure if it sucks or not.

I know some leagues do $$$ values for adds/drops, trades (?), misc. other things, etc... But I wasn't sure if only the Commissioner is suppose to be liable for recording all this data, or if the league actually makes it more simple? Also, the majority of people in my league are so familiar with Yahoo (like myself) that we kind of want to stay with it if it's a decent system.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated -- I just don't know how to prepare my league for the Live Draft we're having in 2 weeks without knowing greater detail. Unfortunately, Yahoo only provides vague details....at least all I could find was vague information.

Thanks in advance!

- Brett
brahner
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Keeper League?

Postby shawngee03 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:18 pm

cbs sportsline is awesome for keeper leagues and keeping up w stuff. you can customize it however you want. its pretty good.

i must say though i have only used it for dynasty baseball leagues, not football. so if im way off base w the football side of it i apologize
shawngee03
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Commissioner's Corner