Good ways to play the sympathy angle to get a gal - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Good ways to play the sympathy angle to get a gal

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Good ways to play the sympathy angle to get a gal

Postby spodog » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:42 pm

knapplc wrote:They can check a person's IP address and see if that's a duplicate account, you know.

I'm just sayin'. ;-)

Well, turn on your geek tools and check away. I stumbled across this gal's post this morning and it happened to be from a chick named Jenny.

I'm 100% sure it is not the same gal, and I'm also 100% sure it ain't a "duplicate account".

Are you guys conspiracy theorists about everything in your life? 8-o
spodog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby knapplc » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:47 pm

spodog wrote:Are you guys conspiracy theorists about everything in your life? 8-o

Yes. :-b
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:52 pm

spodog wrote:
knapplc wrote:They can check a person's IP address and see if that's a duplicate account, you know.

I'm just sayin'. ;-)

Well, turn on your geek tools and check away. I stumbled across this gal's post this morning and it happened to be from a chick named Jenny.

I'm 100% sure it is not the same gal, and I'm also 100% sure it ain't a "duplicate account".

No, just about everything in YOUR life. :-D

You seem to be the conspiracy theorist since you are the one who saw one post from somebody named Jenny and assumed it was this chick. :-B
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby spodog » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:24 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
spodog wrote:

I'm just sayin'. ;-)

No, just about everything in YOUR life. :-D

You seem to be the conspiracy theorist since you are the one who saw one post from somebody named Jenny and assumed it was this chick. :-B

Well, if you had the number of chicks stalking you that I do, you'd be suspicious as well.
spodog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:27 pm

OK, I get it now. No wait... nevermind I am just as confused as always. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:38 pm

for the record, the sympathy angle is the worst angle ever. it backfires way more often than not. act like a man. puff your chest out. don't wince. and then take your wench throw her down on the bed and dominate her like she really wants to be dominated. then she can bring you a beer and a cigarette after. as soon as she's done shaking.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby beanoX3 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:55 pm

moonhead wrote:for the record, the sympathy angle is the worst angle ever. it backfires way more often than not. act like a man. puff your chest out. don't wince. and then take your wench throw her down on the bed and dominate her like she really wants to be dominated. then she can bring you a beer and a cigarette after. as soon as she's done shaking.

You're probably better off running off immediately afterwards. Depending on where you live, police response can be pretty quick. :-b
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby moonhead » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:56 pm

beanoX3 wrote:
moonhead wrote:for the record, the sympathy angle is the worst angle ever. it backfires way more often than not. act like a man. puff your chest out. don't wince. and then take your wench throw her down on the bed and dominate her like she really wants to be dominated. then she can bring you a beer and a cigarette after. as soon as she's done shaking.

You're probably better off running off immediately afterwards. Depending on where you live, police response can be pretty quick. :-b

as long as you're not, she won't mind. ;)
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby fezzik » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:58 pm

I kind of agree with this...a little too cavemanesque near the end, but all the women I've ever been interested in (incuding the ones that have had control issues...who desire(d) to be in control)...ultimately desire(d) to be under the control (at least at times :-b ) of a man they trust and respect...and who they are primally attracted to. :-D

I don't smoke though...I'll pass on the cigarette. ;-)
I only dog paddle...
fezzik
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Nfl Fan » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:04 pm

... another classic spodog thread ... B-)
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk