Good ways to play the sympathy angle to get a gal - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Good ways to play the sympathy angle to get a gal

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Good ways to play the sympathy angle to get a gal

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:02 am

spodog wrote:
knapplc wrote:They can check a person's IP address and see if that's a duplicate account, you know.

I'm just sayin'. ;-)

Well, turn on your geek tools and check away. I stumbled across this gal's post this morning and it happened to be from a chick named Jenny.

I'm 100% sure it is not the same gal, and I'm also 100% sure it ain't a "duplicate account".

Are you guys conspiracy theorists about everything in your life? 8-o

Was the Cafe a topic of conversation between you two or something? Generally, if you don't want someone to know about something you would simply not tell them about it. I'm pretty certain that the odds of someone stumbling upon this site, stumbling upon your post, and figuring out who you are, are pretty slim. If this is true, however, for your sake, I would stay indoors. Probably forever.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Postby spodog » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:45 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
spodog wrote:
knapplc wrote:They can check a person's IP address and see if that's a duplicate account, you know.

I'm just sayin'. ;-)

Well, turn on your geek tools and check away. I stumbled across this gal's post this morning and it happened to be from a chick named Jenny.

I'm 100% sure it is not the same gal, and I'm also 100% sure it ain't a "duplicate account".

Are you guys conspiracy theorists about everything in your life? 8-o

Was the Cafe a topic of conversation between you two or something? Generally, if you don't want someone to know about something you would simply not tell them about it. I'm pretty certain that the odds of someone stumbling upon this site, stumbling upon your post, and figuring out who you are, are pretty slim. If this is true, however, for your sake, I would stay indoors. Probably forever.

Nah. This incident occurred well before I ever strolled into the Cafe.
spodog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:59 am

spodog wrote:Nah. This incident occurred well before I ever strolled into the Cafe.

Was this before or after the time with the quadruplet supermodel contortionists? :-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby scottaa1 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:15 am

Kilroy wrote:
spodog wrote:Nah. This incident occurred well before I ever strolled into the Cafe.

Was this before or after the time with the quadruplet supermodel contortionists? :-D

the bipolar nymphomaniac ones, or the extraterrestrial hermaphrodite ones?
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Previous

Return to General Talk