12 Team Auction League has 3 Openings Left - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

12 Team Auction League has 3 Openings Left

Moderator: Football Moderators

12 Team Auction League has 3 Openings Left

Postby GlendaleAZ » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:10 am

I have a new 12 team ebay style auction fantasy football leaugue with 3 openings left. We are using the myfantasyleague.com for our website. If you have never done an ebay style auction draft then you will certainly be in for a treat and will never look at straight drafts or standard auctions the same again. The auction will start on August 16th and will run for 2 approx weeks. The starting line-up requriements are 2QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR or TE), 1 K and 1 DT. The league will use victory points (takes head-to-head and weekly points into account) for standings. Scoring is traditional with points per reception. There are clear, tight trade rules to make sure that it is a very even playing field. The league fee is $125 and ALL money gets paid back out except for website fees. If you are interested in more details, please shoot me an email and I will send you the full rules and a link to the website. Thanks. My email address is swcoover@cox.net.
GlendaleAZ
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds