Another stellar game from Fitzgerald - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Another stellar game from Fitzgerald

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby VHawk15 » Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:15 pm

Yeah, you have to wait 3 years before going to the NFL but that can include your redshirt year.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby smackthefirst » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:12 am

I grew up watchin Moss and Pennington all through Marshall, and they were amazing. Moss especially. At times he looked like he was playing high school kids.

Fitzgerald, on the other hand, looks like hes playing peewee football all the time. There simply is no one in college that can guard him one on one. He has the pure ability that only Moss could rival. The best part is he has a work ethic likened to Rice. Combining these 2, he will be amazing. Of course, it all depends on where he goes and what QB he has. Simply put, no Qb in the NFL means you're not going to put up the numbers as a WR. Luckily Moss had CPepp.

So keep your eye on this kid. In all honesty, he should win the Heisman this year and next. But I just know they wont give it to him this year.
smackthefirst
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics ExpertEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Fri Nov 14, 2003 9:09 am

Well, not exactly. Moss didn't have C-Pepp until a couple years into his career. He has Randall CUnningham his first. He wasn't anything great. I don't know who will get him, it is harder to predict the worse team next year than it is to predict the best.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby anth » Fri Nov 14, 2003 9:18 am

GO FITZ!

they need to quit using him as a decoy so much and just throw it to him and if he's doubled or tripled Wilson will be open!
anth

Friendliness: %

Postby aglio412 » Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:01 pm

yet another top notch performance from larry...

i hate WVU

i should say...i hate Pitt's linebackers, STOP THE RUN

not like it matters now, if they win out, WVU will probably win the Big East and get the BCS bowl....ugh another year of mediocrity for Pitt
aglio412
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby hayesb26 » Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:23 pm

M_Zimm wrote:He has Randall CUnningham his first. He wasn't anything great

Are you truly insane Zimm? Cunningham had over 3,700 passing yards and 37 TDs in Moss' rookie season. And in only 14 games started! Just make sure you know what you are talking about before you post.
hayesb26
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby terpfan » Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:27 pm

fitzgerald spent a 5th year in highschool to improve his grades so if he used that and stated his case the nfl theyd probly declare him eleigible for the draft as a sophomore... thats up to him tho, he'll probably stay another year.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:06 pm

hayesb26 wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:He has Randall CUnningham his first. He wasn't anything great

Are you truly insane Zimm? Cunningham had over 3,700 passing yards and 37 TDs in Moss' rookie season. And in only 14 games started! Just make sure you know what you are talking about before you post.

Well, yes I was wrong. What I really meant was that Cunningham was not a great QB. In Moss' early year he got under thrown so many times it was ridiculous. I don't get why they didn't figure out that Cunningham can't throw that far so they should make him throw the ball sooner. Moss was good him first couple years, but he could have been better.
I was wrong. I didn't mean to come across that way. I should have put it differently. I do think that Moss is part of the reason our system promotes QBs so much. We have had so manyy QBs succeed under our system since Moss came it is clear that any QB can succeed with a guy like Moss.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:07 am

he'll be a splendid addition to the washington Redskins. by the 2005 draft we should have suffeciently stunk the NFL up enough to merit a #1 overall pick.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby anth » Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:35 pm

Azrael,

possible new additions to your signature:

Big East career TD leader (31)
Big East career 100 yd games (13)
anth

Friendliness: %

PreviousNext

Return to College Football