How many fantasy leagues you in??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

How many fantasy leagues you in???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: How many fantasy leagues you in???

Postby pangbones » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:09 pm

I'm in 7 football leagues. Every year I say I'm going to cut it down to 4 or 5, but each time I stop doing one, someone asks me to do another, and I just can't say no!! ;-) I think I need help!! :-D
pangbones
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby LS2throwed » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:38 pm

I'm in about 10.

2 redrafts, 2 Keepers, 4 Dynasties, 2 20 team IDP Keeper Leagues...I should be finished, seems like I'm the same way if someone ask I usually say yes lol...I'm more of a fan of Dynasties because I like looking for keepers and sitting on them for a few years...My two 20 team leagues are awesome, talent runs thin, and being IDP leagues they are alot of fun...This should be my limit though, unless I want to be cheering for every player in the NFL this season :-o
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:14 am

6 :-°
1 12 team Dynasty
1 12 team keeper
1 10 team keeper
1 10 team redraft
1 32 team redraft (with IDP)
1 16 team Salary Cap Dynasty with IDP

i had to cut my Cafe league :,-( these are enough to handle as it is
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby B-eAsy510 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:20 am

I only do 2 a year. It sucks having L.T. on one of your teams but playing against him in another league. You end up wanting him to only have a decent game but not break out for 300/4 td's. ( Which means SD is playing OAK that day.) Also I find that I end up favoring my bigger money leagues and neglecting the little $20 bastard league.
B-eAsy510
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby bungle613 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:25 am

14 and NEVER again. Sorry but I will be cutting back next year. 6 of them are here, 5 local and 3 elsewhere. Plus a slow auction mock on here and am participating in the mocks Biju has set up.

It really is too much. My goal has always been to find 6 leagues. 2 dynasty, 2 keeper and 2 redraft but I may increase the dynasty side of that as I enjoy these alot more.

Best advice, never, ever have 6-8 slow drafts going at the same time. It is just too much.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby killiansjmd » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:30 am

I'm in 10 cafe leagues and then 2 money league with hometown friends. Way to many but I love it! ;-D Keeps my mind off of work!
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:01 am

I am currently in two leagues and hope for as much as four. Just can't do much more than that becuase it seems like I end up rooting for and against every player in the league.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby Cornfed » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:10 pm

I also feel I'm in way too many. I thought I was dropping 1 this year, so I added a new one, but now it looks like I'll be in that one I thought I'd dropped. Plus some dude at work is starting a new one. To wit:

My old work league I've been in for like 10/11 years (10 team redraft on rtsports - $50 plus fees for league)

The league I commish which is probably going on like 7 or 8 (12 team redraft with live in person draft, probably on pay yahoo this year, $50 plus league fees)

League with a bunch of crazies - 14 team redraft with $50 buy in, winner take all, on free yahoo league

Younger bro's yahoo league (12 team redraft on free yahoo with $50 buy in)

Friend's yahoo league (10 team redraft on free yahoo with no buy in...woohoo!)

Now a Cafe dynasty league with, if I recall, $40 buy in plus fees for myfantasyleague.com. This one has 12 teams

New work league being formed which I think will be free yahoo, 12 teams, and $50 buy in.

So I think I'll be in 7. I'd be much happier with like 3, but I feel bad dropping any leagues.

Toss in 2 pick 'em leagues...I think one is $25 for the season and the other is $10/week, and I think I actually have a small gambling problem.
Cornfed
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby logan » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:37 pm

this year i've cut it down to four. two redraft and two dynasty.i've done more than that in the past and it was harder to enjoy as mooch said it seems like you rooting for and against your players half the time.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:43 pm

One or two.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk