Colts Hit Squad Sig Needed!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Colts Hit Squad Sig Needed!!!

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Colts Hit Squad Sig Needed!!!

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:02 pm

Anyone out there care to make a sig for me featuring these two photos:

Ideally, I'd like to somehow infuse all four players into the sig. Perhaps a background of your choice could be used, preferably something dark and brooding, featuring cutouts of the four players in the sig.

I'd also like to use some sort of text that says "The Hit Squad". I'd also like to have a target symbol somewhere faded into the background. Something similar to the Public Ememy target....

Anyone up for the task. ;-)
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Colts Hit Squad Sig Needed!!!

Postby Metroid » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:39 pm

I am not even close to being up to a task like that. :-b

I'm still afraid of two player sigs at this point. :-B

I'm sure there is someone here that can help you out, good luck holmes! ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:15 pm

I have a feeling someone's up to the task. I guess in my mind, it's not as hard as it sounds. Basically, I just need a cut-out of each player with the text and symbol somewhere on the sig. We'll see. Perhaps, Deluxe is up to the task. ;-)
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:23 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I have a feeling someone's up to the task. I guess in my mind, it's not as hard as it sounds. Basically, I just need a cut-out of each player with the text and symbol somewhere on the sig. We'll see. Perhaps, Deluxe is up to the task. ;-)

Oh I'm sure Deluxe could handle it...if he every comes around. :-b
Metroid

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:38 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I have a feeling someone's up to the task. I guess in my mind, it's not as hard as it sounds. Basically, I just need a cut-out of each player with the text and symbol somewhere on the sig. We'll see. Perhaps, Deluxe is up to the task. ;-)

actually bro...its kind of a tough sig to pull off. trying to get that much stuff into a small space and have it look decent in the end after downsizing is one of the hardest things for us artists to do. i actually saw the request but shied away from it due to the fact that i dont even know that i could pull it off well. if no one ends up taking the request for you, ill give it try though.

Metroid wrote:Oh I'm sure Deluxe could handle it...if he every comes around. :-b"

im always here watching....even if im not posting .

call me a voyer :-D :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:42 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
Metroid wrote:Oh I'm sure Deluxe could handle it...if he every comes around. :-b"

I figured as much, you notice I've taken over the "showing off" forum? :-b
Metroid

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:46 pm

Metroid wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:

I figured as much, you notice I've taken over the "showing off" forum? :-b

yup...good stuff man...sorry i havent been replying much, but id pretty much just be repeating what those other guys are saying. ill try to be a bit more active in the threads :-D good to see you ahev started taking some requests in here. not too many artists left who help out in here. ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:28 pm

Heh, I knew you were lurking around somewhere. I had no idea downsizing was such a pain. Hmmm, I could go in another direction with this by excluding Bethea and Hayden. Would that help? B-)
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:05 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:Heh, I knew you were lurking around somewhere. I had no idea downsizing was such a pain. Hmmm, I could go in another direction with this by excluding Bethea and Hayden. Would that help? B-)

downsizing is a huge problem for us..but in this case not the biggest issue. lets use your biakabutuka sig as an example to try and help understanding...

look at the size of the picture of him compared to the size of the overall sig. pretty good chunk of it...probably enough room to fit two player pictures in the sig max... if you put the text over the top of them. now try to imagine how small things would have to be to get in not only 4 players, but a logo also, plus text. its just not easy to do with the limited size. its doable...but like i said, it just may not turn out how you are thinking.

you should keep your request as is if thats the way you want it dude....there are artists around here better than me who could make this work...i was just explaining why i hadnt taken this upon myself. if no one helps you out,ill see what i can do with it. maybe ill surprise myself :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:17 am

Right on, Del. I can see your point very clearly once I made the comparison to the Biakabutuka sig. I'd still like to see what it would look like with the four players, but I think there's a very good chance I'll be re-thinking my idea. :-D
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests