Where could Rodgers go........ - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Where could Rodgers go........

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Where could Rodgers go........

Postby DemonDeacon » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:28 pm

if i were Rodgers i'd push to be traded if Favre comes back... hes been behind Favre for a few years. They have openly said ALL OFFSEASON that Rodgers is there man... and now to take it away from him? I'd push for a trade immediatly
Eastmont League 10-3 (2nd Seed)
Wenatchee League 9-4 (2nd Seed)
Urine Trouble League 6-7 (6th seed boooya!!!)
DemonDeacon
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby spodog » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:03 pm

Edited
Last edited by spodog on Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spodog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby spodog » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:05 pm

stomperrob wrote:
RudyBlue wrote:LOL, sorry, Stomper. I keep spelling Favre like I think I'm hearing it pronounced, with the R coming first. Am I hearing it wrong? Because i am hearing impaired, I know the meanings of a lot of words but cannot for the life of me pronounce them or spell them correctly because I don't hear them properly. I guess Brett's last name is one I'll really have to concentrate on spelling correctly.

RudyBlue

No biggie - just a pet peeve of mine lol! For some strange reason it is pronounced "Farve" even even though it's spelled Favre - go figure! I just find it funny sometimes that so many people still don't know it's Favre after 17 seasons of seeing the back of his jersey on TV plus seeing his name in the news several thousand times over that time frame. Just humor me and I'll go away!

Actually, he insisted on spelling it FAVRE, then in '06, he told the Packers he had changed his mind, and wanted it spelled FARVE, then in '07, he changed his mind again, and changed it back to FAVRE, then this past spring, he told him he wanted it to stay FARVE, but he wasn't real sure, so maybe FAVRE would be correct.

The Packers finally got fed up and told him they were gonna spell it R-O-D-G-E-R-S.
spodog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk