Here is a program I have been working on for a little bit just so I can learn C#. Basically each year I do my draft based off a spreadsheet in Excel. This starts to get messy trying to keep up with the draft, find players and the next best people based off position. So I spent about 10 hours writing this puppy.
- You do your rankings by excel (this is always the best tool I find) to build by position or by overall rank. Also the rankings change via your league rules so my rankings change per draft.
- When the draft starts point to the file and load and it does the analysis.
- You can mark players as picked by either you or someone else
- Bye week alerts are highlighted in red.
- You can filter positions (so if you are only allowed 2 QB's for example - these can be removed from the list once you have them)
- You can backup the file to excel so you can feel safe half way through your draft.
- You can filter by position and the list is automatically filtered for each keystoke so finding players is easy.
(there is more stuff but this is the basics).
I am not looking to sell this thing - I just enjoy programming on stuff I enjoy. So if you have a suggestion please make it and I will try to add it. If you make a suggestion and would like a copy please let me know as this is a work in progress.