NFL announces new fan code of conduct
The Associated Press
2:38 PM CDT, August 5, 2008
NEW YORK - The NFL implemented a new code of fan conduct Tuesday, warning that spectators who misbehave will be ejected from stadiums and barred from coming back.
The policy, first recommended by commissioner Roger Goodell at league meetings in April, is aimed at conduct that the league said "detracts from the gameday experience."
It includes bans on:
• Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal.
• Drunkenness and signs of alcohol impairment that result in irresponsible behavior.
• Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
• Interference with the progress of the game, including throwing objects onto the field.
• Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.
• Verbal or physical harassment of fans from the opposing team.
rest of article: http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com ... 8393.story
Jeez, this could mean the Eagles will be playing in an empty stadium!