Broadway Brett! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to New York Jets

Broadway Brett!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Broadway Brett!

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:15 am

killiansjmd wrote:
Nfl Fan wrote:
killiansjmd wrote:Awesome! Should be a great game with Chad QBing the hated fish now.

Clearly the Jets weren't nearly as concerned with Chad being in their division as were the Packers and Brett. :-b

I rather he had gone out of the division like to the Vikings. I'm not scared of him but I hate the I have to root against him now.

Same here. I always liked Chad and he was truly a class act his entire career. It won't be hard for me to root against him though. I hate Miami more than any other team in the league. I have a cousin who lived in Hollywood, FL & had season tickets in the 70's & early 80's. Every time the Fish beat the Jets (which was often), my cousin would call as the clock was winding down..."The game, did you see the game?" I hate the Fish & I secretly hate my cousin for the trauma he put me through. ;-7 to the part about my cousin only. :-b ;-D

PS: I hate the Fish only a little more than NE & the Cowgirls....1A, 1B, & 1C? :-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Broadway Brett!

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:01 pm

Favre looked good in his 1st game. :-)

Article: http://www.newsday.com/sports/ny-spjets ... 0864.story

part of article wrote:After Washington went over left guard for 4 yards, Favre connected with rookie tight end Dustin Keller on the left side for a touchdown. In the two-tight end set, Keller ran straight at linebacker Rocky McIntosh, then quickly cut left. He turned and almost immediately found Favre's dart in his chest. Favre signed the football and gave it to Keller in the locker room after the game.

Imagine being Keller? Future HOFer throws him his 1st ever TD in his 1st ever game...and then signs the ball after the game & gives it to him. ;-D 8-o :-)

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to New York Jets