Return to General Talk

Mayhem Festival

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Mayhem Festival

Postby RiffRaff » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:43 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:...plus i bet i'll get to see some real sluts there ;-D

Yeah I hear sweaty metal head dudes are pretty easy....not my thing but whatever floats your boat Dan.

out of 30,000 people (or whatever that thing draws) there's gotta be at least 10 inked up sluts, hopefully one wearing a fishnet top, dog collar, WAY too much eye makeup and ratty hair...plus there will probably be the random normal hot chick who's meathead boyfriend drug her to this.

unfortuantely there will likely be some sweaty goth hogs trying to dress like they are hot/not 300 lbs :-t

P.S. Raff, that GWAR picture is WAYYYYY too big

I know, but we can't look at the whole thing. It will mess you up. :-o
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Postby RiffRaff » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:46 pm

I'll take it down, for now. Maybe I'll actually be ambitious and shrink it down later.

Than again, it probably is a bad Idea for all to see. :-?
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Postby cardiac cats » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:52 pm

36 crazyfists are one of my favorite bands. You should try to check em out. The Red Chord are freakin' brutal, so if you wanna see some nasty moshpits, go see em'. Walls of Jericho are fronted by a chick and they can get pretty heavy(I've seen them twice). Underoath are another good metal band- I like em.
cardiac cats
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby lmcjaho » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:23 pm

DragonForce
Disturbed
Airbourne

Those three bands make up about 45% of the playlist on my mp3 player at last check.... Good stuff - I'm jealous.
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby joelamosobadiah » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:36 pm

I have only heard of those bands from T-shirts and stuff. :-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby scottaa1 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:50 pm

I like those all-day metal fests. I've seen more than a few of those bands between Ozzfest and our local X-Fest and other tours over the years. Always a good time to spend all day drinking, getting a sunburn, headbanging, people watching. Hopefully they'll have one or more of those places that encourages women to remove their tops and get some airbrushing done on their... upper bodies.

The best is the hot young women on X who decide to get to know one another. Nothing like a good public show of love!! Woodstock it aint, but it's good to see experimentation alive and well with the hot young ladies. :-B :-°
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby Guru13 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:16 pm

I was just about to go but didn't have any money plus it was gonna be over 100 degrees that day.

Black Tide is real cool, they sing shockwave and are all really young, the few you mentioned are obviously very good, mastadon isn't unbearable, if we went we were gonna see them. Sounds like a good time. ;-D
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:46 am

here's a recap of Mayhem
get there about 4:30
split a pint of CC 3 ways to get warmed up
split (most of) 2 cases 4 ways. the next morning i looked and there were maybe 8 beers left
go into concert around 7ish, get beer, catch the end of DragonForce
get 2 more beers, watch Disturbed ;-D
go to get more beer, only to have your buddy decise he's to drunk to stay for Slipknot, try leaving with your $16 worth of beer but have to throw it out :,-(
wait for buddys GF who thought we went back to the seats and doesnt have her phone
realize you are drunker than you thought, leave some chips and beer in the parking lot as proof :-{

oh yeah...i did see two real hot chicks ;-D
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guru13 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:08 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:here's a recap of Mayhem
split (most of) 2 cases 4 ways. the next morning i looked and there were maybe 8 beers left
go to get more beer, only to have your buddy decise he's to drunk to stay for Slipknot, try leaving with your $16 worth of beer but have to throw it out :,-(
wait for buddys GF who thought we went back to the seats and doesnt have her phone
realize you are drunker than you thought, leave some chips and beer in the parking lot as proof :-{

ooo, nothing like a good spew in the parking lot. On that subject...yesterday at work we're outside finishing up some cars and this ladies driving by, nothing special it's just a car until the driver side front door swings open and she spews more than I've ever seen anyone spew before in my life, right there, in front of us, it was nasty.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Metroid » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:10 am

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:here's a recap of Mayhem

ooo, nothing like a good spew in the parking lot. On that subject...yesterday at work we're outside finishing up some cars and this ladies driving by, nothing special it's just a car until the driver side front door swings open and she spews more than I've ever seen anyone spew before in my life, right there, in front of us, it was nasty.

Thats awesome! I always point and laugh when people yack...just cracks me up for some reason. :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk