importance of QB with scoring - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

importance of QB with scoring

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: importance of QB with scoring

Postby brett5673 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:55 pm

im sorry this is like sort of a bump. I was gonna start a new thread but thats even dumber. with the auction draft just a few days away, i really would like to know if anyone has evidence that getting a top QB with 6 points a TD and 25 yards for a point would be a big help. Theres been a few posts, but i really would like to see if anyone has concrete evidence that QB by commitee and Getting QBs cheap or getting 1 stud and 1 scrub works better. if anyone has input id really like to know thanks.
Welcome to Minnesota, Lord Brett
brett5673
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Re: importance of QB with scoring

Postby Polar Bear » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:49 am

steelerfan513 wrote:That's pretty standard scoring minus the boost to touchdowns. Don't weigh quarterbacks much more than you would in normal circumstances.

And that guy with LT probably did really well because he had LT, not necessarily because he had Peyton. That was the year LT scored 31 TDs.

Well...yeah LTs record breaking year was probably what put this guy over the top, but don't forget the 30+ TDs Manning threw that year. If you can ever get a guy like LT and a guy like Manning on the same team then your team is going to be extremely tough to beat.
Polar Bear
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk