Michael Bush - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Michael Bush

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Michael Bush

Postby deerayfan072 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:38 pm

Anyone notice that Kiff praised Bush and didn't say much about McFadden? I remember in the offseason hearing how much Kiff loved Bush and was actively campaigning to draft Dorsey because he was comfortable with Bush. Kiff will most likely be gone soon because we all know Davis, but I think you will see Kiff give Bush every opportunity to succeed.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby brett5673 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:55 pm

Good, i noticed that as well. Now lets not get ahead of ourselves, but i hope he does good.
Welcome to Minnesota, Lord Brett
brett5673
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby stomperrob » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:56 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:Anyone notice that Kiff praised Bush and didn't say much about McFadden? I remember in the offseason hearing how much Kiff loved Bush and was actively campaigning to draft Dorsey because he was comfortable with Bush. Kiff will most likely be gone soon because we all know Davis, but I think you will see Kiff give Bush every opportunity to succeed.

Yeh, but in all fairness McFadden was a high draft pick and is just living up to expectations - Bush on the other hand was a late round pick because of his broken leg and other teams were afraid to touch him before the Raiders decided to take a chance on him - and then he sat out an entire season recuperating. It would seem only natural to praise the guy making the miraculous return, not the guy doing what's expected of him. Methinks ya may be reading too much into the situation!
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 177)

Postby moochman » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:35 am

stomperrob wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:Anyone notice that Kiff praised Bush and didn't say much about McFadden? I remember in the offseason hearing how much Kiff loved Bush and was actively campaigning to draft Dorsey because he was comfortable with Bush. Kiff will most likely be gone soon because we all know Davis, but I think you will see Kiff give Bush every opportunity to succeed.

Yeh, but in all fairness McFadden was a high draft pick and is just living up to expectations - Bush on the other hand was a late round pick because of his broken leg and other teams were afraid to touch him before the Raiders decided to take a chance on him - and then he sat out an entire season recuperating. It would seem only natural to praise the guy making the miraculous return, not the guy doing what's expected of him. Methinks ya may be reading too much into the situation!

Yeah, you don't need to encourage your number 1 pick, but Bush needs to be reassured that he is a valueable part of the team so he doesn't lose focus.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby LeBron James » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:43 am

I have Michael ahead of Reggie in all my leagues. ;-D :-°
LeBron James
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Ranker

Previous

Return to Football Talk