Need 5 More Managers For $30 League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Need 5 More Managers For $30 League

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need 5 More Managers For $30 League

Postby dkeruskie » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:28 am

The team fee is $30 and can be paid via PayPal or by sending payment directly to me. Provided all ten team spots are filled (only five more needed), the league winner will receive $150, second place will receive $100 and third place will receive $50. Managers will receive a receipt and weekly league balance information with each weekly report.

I'll be using the ESPN.com Fantasy Football service for the online draft, regular season and playoffs. All league rules, scoring and roster sizes will be set to ESPN.com standards.

The league will be divided into two five-team divisions, the American and National divisions. Teams will be assigned to a division alternately in the order that they join the league. The league schedule of matchups can be found here.

The live online draft date and time is August 23, 2008 at 6pm EST. Draft order will be randomized one hour prior to draft. Team owners will be able to access the online draft room through the League Office.

If you would like to participate or invite others, please email me for details or submit your entry fee via Paypal to dkeruskie@gmail.com and I will send an invitation to the league. From there, just set up your team name and logo and prepare for the draft.

I hope to hear from you!

*Entry fees will be refunded if less than ten teams are signed on by draft date.
dkeruskie
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds