Combined WR/TE Ranking? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Combined WR/TE Ranking?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Combined WR/TE Ranking?

Postby nsulham » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:35 pm

I apologize in advance if there's another thread on this somewhere but nothing came up for me.

In my main money league we don't have a TE slot but we can play a TE at a WR position. So when the pickings become slim for regular WR's at our draft, oftentimes the top TE's are forgotten and tend to slip. I've seen Gates and Gonzo played as WR3's for example. Therefore I was wondering if anyone knew of or could point me to a combined WR/TE ranking (i.e., where would Witten/Gates/K2/Gonzo fall amongst the WR ranks). Or if anyone would want to hazard a guess of their own on where some of those guys would rank I'd take that as well. Thanks!
nsulham
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Combined WR/TE Ranking?

Postby BALCOBOMBER » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:23 pm

nsulham wrote:I apologize in advance if there's another thread on this somewhere but nothing came up for me.

In my main money league we don't have a TE slot but we can play a TE at a WR position. So when the pickings become slim for regular WR's at our draft, oftentimes the top TE's are forgotten and tend to slip. I've seen Gates and Gonzo played as WR3's for example. Therefore I was wondering if anyone knew of or could point me to a combined WR/TE ranking (i.e., where would Witten/Gates/K2/Gonzo fall amongst the WR ranks). Or if anyone would want to hazard a guess of their own on where some of those guys would rank I'd take that as well. Thanks!

They can go somewhere after the Roy Williams, Jennings, Galloways go.
BALCOBOMBER
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk