Hey guys, I hope this helps! I pulled it straight from the AP wire at work last night (a sticky might help?):
(all times EDT and subject to change)Sunday, Aug. 24NBC and NBC HDNoon-4 p.m.
- Boxing - Six Gold Medal Finals; Men's Water Polo Gold Medal Match; Gymnastics - Rhythmic Group Gold Medal Final7-11 p.m.
- Men's Volleyball Gold Medal Match; Closing CeremonyCNBC and CNBC HDMidnight-2 a.m.
- Men's Basketball Bronze Medal Game (LIVE)USA and USA HD5-11 a.m.
- Men's Basketball Gold Medal Final Game (re-air); Men's Volleyball Bronze Medal Match; Men's Water Polo Bronze Medal Match; Men's Handball Gold Medal Game - Men's MarathonTELEMUNDO4 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Track & Field Gold Medal Finals and Men's Marathon; Men's Basketball Gold Medal Game; Men's Diving - Platform Gold Medal Final; Boxing Gold Medal FinalsMidnight-1 a.m.
- TBAUNIVERSAL HD 24-hour MSNBC, & CNBC HD Simulcasts and CoverageNBC OLYMPIC BASKETBALL CHANNELMidnight-Noon
- Men's Gold Medal Game
I'll try to delete each day after it happens, so things get less confusing