Anyone used the Sportsline online draft over a few days? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Anyone used the Sportsline online draft over a few days?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Anyone used the Sportsline online draft over a few days?

Postby crapshooter » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:27 am

Normally we hold our draft in person but this year seems impossible to get everyone together. We use Sportsline and I see they have a feature that allows you to draft online over a period of time. Has anyone used this before? I'd like your comments if you have, both good and bad. I worry about it getting really slow in the later rounds.
crapshooter
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Anyone used the Sportsline online draft over a few days?

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:45 am

i've never used Sportslines, but i have used that feature on Myfantasyleague and it works pretty well...all depends on how dedicated your owners are, but i'd bet on it taking at least 2 weeks. again, not sure how Sportsline is set up but MFL allows you to predraft, so if you are 2, 5, 10 picks away and know you wont be around you can select that many players and rank them (i.e. round 3 you know you want a WR, so you list your next 10 WR)
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk