Women's Gymnastics - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Women's Gymnastics

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Women's Gymnastics

Postby Munboy » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:56 pm

Save yourself from a visit from Chris Hansen and just watch beach volleyball.
More years, less clothes. ;-D
Feel small yet?
Munboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby dream_017 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:06 am

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:I prefer the women figure skaters. Especially once they get a little older and fill out and do that interpretive skating stuff.

No figure staker I've ever seen can touch Jamie Sale of Canada in terms of beauty. That woman is flat-out gorgeous. O:-)

I'll disagree, she isn't even the most gorgous Canadian. My money is on Tanith Belbin :-L
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Postby scottaa1 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:07 am

those gymists may be even younger than you think:

BEIJING (AP) -- Just nine months before the Beijing Olympics, the Chinese government's news agency, Xinhua, reported that gymnast He Kexin was 13, which would have made her ineligible to be on the team that won a gold medal this week.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/olympics/2008/08/14/underage.gymnasts/index.html?cnn=yes
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby J2thez929 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:25 pm

That Sacramone girl is a nice piece of work since she is 20. Me being 26, that isnt too bad..lol.. Now i cant speak for the others or the 10 year old chinese girls 8-o

BTW, i always was a sucker for Dominque Moceanu when she was in her prime. We were only about a year apart so its all good :-b
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:39 pm

J2thez929 wrote:That Sacramone girl is a nice piece of work since she is 20. Me being 26, that isnt too bad..lol.. Now i cant speak for the others or the 10 year old chinese girls 8-o

BTW, i always was a sucker for Dominque Moceanu when she was in her prime. We were only about a year apart so its all good :-b

;-D
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:43 pm

J2thez929 wrote:That Sacramone girl is a nice piece of work since she is 20. Me being 26, that isnt too bad..lol.. Now i cant speak for the others or the 10 year old chinese girls 8-o

Pretty much all the girls from the Magnificent Seven were cuties. Kerri Strug and Shannon Miller were my faves. O:-)
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby The Artful Dodger » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:36 pm

J2thez929 wrote:BTW, i always was a sucker for Dominque Moceanu when she was in her prime. We were only about a year apart so its all good :-b

Oh man, I used to have such a crush on Dominique Moceanu. Nothing wrong with that given we're about roughly the same age and I was 13 going on 14 during the '96 Olympics.

On this year's gymnastics team, hands down, Alicia Sacramone is the hot one and guilt free, since she's legal. Right age and has a nice curvy body. A good deal of gymnasts are usually lightweight with their frame still developing, which makes it tough to find a truly hot gymnast girl.

I think there's a Claritin commercial or some other allergy protection commercial with Shannon Miller on it. Looks totally different but she looks way hot in those promos in my opinion. Must have to do with the short auburn hairdo.

treat24 wrote:some girls of that age look older... but I'm at the point where I think 21 year olds look too young for me.

From my view, a lot of girls look relatively old for their age. In high school, I've seen a few girls here and there that could be passed off as 21. Then, there's college where some girls look like they were 28. Personally, I'm 26 (I turn 26 early next month) and some of my friends think I look more like 19 or 20.

Reminds me of the Chinese gymnastics team. There's that one girl who's 20 and looks more like 13 with her teammates easily passed off for 11, 12 tops. In general, Asians tend to age slower.
The Artful Dodger
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby kaveman » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:16 am

sacramone packs a mean punch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QA6s7p-zU8
kaveman
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Graphics ExpertPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk