5yr IDP Keeper league needs one more - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

5yr IDP Keeper league needs one more

Moderator: Football Moderators

5yr IDP Keeper league needs one more

Postby Archer64 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:24 am

If you're still looking for a league to get into (possibly long-term, but feel free to split after this year if you don't like it), then I have an opening in a keeper league that uses IDP. The league has been on Yahoo until this year, but we're trying out MFL since they support slow IDP drafts.

Some of the players on this teams roster: Peyton, RandyMoss, MJD, Gates, NBarnett & JPhillips

Obviously, the draft is underway and we've dealt with a problem child that never learned how to play nice in the kiddie sandbox, so it's not an ideal situation you'd be stepping into. Other than that, we are all knowledgeable and experienced owners, I've played in numerous leagues on all the major fantasy sites over the last 6 years and have moderated in some fantasy football forums, etc.

I'd love to give you more info if you're interested in this opportunity, even if you haven't played with IDP's before... it's not that complicated. Email me or reply here and I'll contact you.

Archer64
Archer64
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 5yr IDP Keeper league needs one more

Postby Orlando Guy » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:31 pm

Where are you located? Are you all from one area?
Orlando Guy
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby arkansasbuzzard » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:42 am

I'd be interested...could you email me some of the specifics?

justcallmebuzz@sbcglobal.net

Thanks,

-Buzz

"It's hard to make predictions, especially about the future." - Yogi Berra
arkansasbuzzard
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby BMAC22 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:52 pm

Hey Archer I am very interested in joining this league. I am a fantasy football vet, going on my 11th season. I have a great deal of experience in IDP leagues and am looking to add 1 more and yours sounds great. I am an extremely active owner who checks in at least once, usually multiple times a day. I know I can come right in and rectify the situation the last owner left through my activity and involvement in the league. I look forward to hearing back from you asap so I can get in on the drafting action right away.... THANKS!

Brandon

team_flite@yahoo.com :-)
BMAC22
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds