Best Website on which to play FF? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Best Website on which to play FF?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Best Website on which to play FF?

Postby nin137 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:23 pm

So my brother and I have been loyal fans of http://www.nfl.com for our fantasy football playings. But last year we started having problems where the website wouldn't recognize our logins AND wouldn't recognize our registered email address to send us new logins. Needless to say this caused great frustration and we have decided to leave nfl.com.

A lot of people I work with swear by yahoo but I hate that you have to pay for the stat-tracker. I tried out espn.com last year and I thought it was alright. We are thinking of going to cbs.com.

Any suggestions? Opinions?

Much appreciated!
nin137
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Best Website on which to play FF?

Postby dream_017 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:58 pm

This is the thread to review ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Postby Bobby P » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:36 am

CBSsportsline.com and NFL.com are one in the same. We've used NFL.com for 6 years now and never had a problem it. Maybe it was just a one time thing.
Bobby P
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Bobby P » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:43 am

CBSsportsline.com and NFL.com are one in the same. We've used NFL.com for 6 years now and never had a problem it. Maybe it was just a one time thing. Actually, i do recall awhile back there was some sort of message about a new log-in thing they were doing. It was on the fantasy page not your league page. I never did change or confirm my ID but I was active and signed in with my regular ID.
Bobby P
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby tbjon » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:19 pm

i've been using Yahoo for years and love it.
tbjon
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Bobbleheadrusty » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:56 pm

If you want a quick and easy social league then I recommend yahoo, its got a simple interface and the links to updates are handy.

If you want to do a more hardcore league, or a money league then spend the money for myfantasyleague.com .
Bobbleheadrusty
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby OdavidO » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:49 pm

We had just a TERRIBLE time with the CBS site (which is the same as the NFL site). They would say problems were "fixed" when they were NOT and just generally made a mess of our League -- we lost an entire season to their incompetence!

We are now on our second year with My Fantasy League (MFL) and couldn't be more pleased with them. I can wholeheartedly recommend them!!
OdavidO
Monday Morning Quarterback

Return to Commissioner's Corner