Pre Season Game 2 Det @ Cin - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Detroit Lions

Pre Season Game 2 Det @ Cin

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Pre Season Game 2 Det @ Cin

Postby moochman » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:43 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:I was counting on week 1 at Atlanta being one of our handful of wins* but now i'm not so sure, we may be in for an even ruder awakening

* my season prediction will come out sometime soon

Here is my fearful preview of the Falcons vs Lioneers game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cUsXpXAkRY

Which do you like better? The Lioneers or the Buccanlions. :-D I have to say I am starting to like the Buccanlions. I just don't know if I can use it in mixed company that one finds outside of the Buccanlions forums.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:48 pm

Okay, that was harsh. Here is a little butter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KHdTm3cESk&feature=related

Try not to smile. You can't do it.

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:06 am

moochman wrote:Okay, that was harsh. Here is a little butter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KHdTm3cESk&feature=related

Try not to smile. You can't do it.

Smile? I actually shed a tear :,-(
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby moochman » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:52 am

So then it's safe to say that you grab a box of Kleenex when you watch Barry Sanders clips? :-o :-b

I can't help but be amazed by the feats of that man. Never was, nor ever will be another.

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby dream_017 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:20 am

moochman wrote:So then it's safe to say that you grab a box of Kleenex when you watch Barry Sanders clips? :-o :-b

I can't help but be amazed by the feats of that man. Never was, nor ever will be another.

Poetry in motion

I know I've mentioned it before but he is the reason I have season tickets. We bought them the year he was going to break Walters record. We wanted to make sure we had tickets for that game if it happened at home, which I believe there was a very good chance the way the schedule worked out. Sadly, he never played again.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby bigken117 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:45 pm

dream_017 wrote:
moochman wrote:So then it's safe to say that you grab a box of Kleenex when you watch Barry Sanders clips? :-o :-b

Poetry in motion

I know I've mentioned it before but he is the reason I have season tickets. We bought them the year he was going to break Walters record. We wanted to make sure we had tickets for that game if it happened at home, which I believe there was a very good chance the way the schedule worked out. Sadly, he never played again.

He's the reason I became a Lions fan and can't shake them....was with him for 10+ years. The Lions are like a bad relationship, you always care about your ex even though she gets worse off as time goes on....
yes I've been drinking. I should find someone to ban on the baseball side.
Jacoby Ellsbury - Official Red Sox prospect of the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!
bigken117
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Eagle EyeBaseball Mod
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby moochman » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:30 am

bigken117 wrote:
dream_017 wrote:

Poetry in motion

He's the reason I became a Lions fan and can't shake them....was with him for 10+ years. The Lions are like a bad relationship, you always care about your ex even though she gets worse off as time goes on....
yes I've been drinking. I should find someone to ban on the baseball side.

That made me laugh! You sound like many of who've been beaten into submission by this pathetic team. Every time I read some slappy local reporter calling for the Buccan-Lions to go 9-7 I just think that they are contrasting apparent improvement with the absolute rubbish that DoorMatt Millen has provided. So sure this team looks better.....but only better than their own history. Sadly they still have to play NFL teams.

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to Detroit Lions