looking for a Keeper League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

looking for a Keeper League

Moderator: Football Moderators

looking for a Keeper League

Postby Scout2-4 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:55 pm

im looking for a Free or low cost league. i dont mind taking over a team. have been playing since about 2000 and am always active. site doesnt matter to me. only problem i have right now is i will be gone all labor day weekend so i cant draft then and i ususally dont get off work until 5pm CDT. so anything after about 530 should be good. easiest way to get a hold of me is re-post here or AIM @ DodgerNoot
Scout2-4
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: looking for a Keeper League

Postby wfflcommish » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:22 am

Hi,

I came across your post in the online forums. I thought you might be interested in joining my World Fantasy Football League. It's a free head to head, year to year legacy league with the possiblity of league prizes for winners next year. Each league consists of 12 teams and represents a geographical area of the world (e.g. - North America, Europe, Asia, Latin Americas, etc.). When you become an owner of a franchise you become a shareholder in the league and your input and opinion will be welcomed. You will also be asked to vote in league decisions such as franchise city moves and name changes, etc.

Each franchise owner gets access to the league page (Yahoo) and to the WFFL Network (owner's forum for league news, events, standings, etc.). You will also be setup with your own unique franchise e-mail address.

The long term vision of the league is to create a massive system of leagues with a reward/relegation system similar to to the European Soccer system where top franchises qualify for the European Champions League, and the bottom franchises are relegated to lower leagues. While still in its infancy, we already have more than 40 franchises signed up and we are aiming for 6 leagues (72 teams by the start of the 2008 NFL season).

If you would like to take a look at the WFFL Network, you can log on as a spectator at:

http://www.worldffl.net
userid: spectator@worldffl.net
pw: pigskin

Here's a bit of info on league configuration: http://www.rotoresume.com/viewResume/league/id/636

To apply for franchise ownership, please fill out the survey application below, or e-mail me at commissioner@worldffl.net or elclarkey@gmail.com

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=2 ... AlQA_3d_3d

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Jeff Clarke
WFFL Commissioner
wfflcommish
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds