Preseason Wk 2 Commentary: TB vs NE - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Preseason Wk 2 Commentary: TB vs NE

Moderator: Football Moderators

Preseason Wk 2 Commentary: TB vs NE

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:43 pm

I live 1.5 hours from Tampa and won't be able to watch because the only cable provider (Brighthouse) for my area doesn't carry NFL Network. Cox Cable does have it on their digital cable package, but the part of town that I'm in isn't covered by Cox. :-t

Guess I'll have to move. :~(

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Preseason Wk 2 Commentary: TB vs NE

Postby deerayfan072 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:25 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:I live 1.5 hours from Tampa and won't be able to watch because the only cable provider (Brighthouse) for my area doesn't carry NFL Network. Cox Cable does have it on their digital cable package, but the part of town that I'm in isn't covered by Cox. :-t

Its on channel 611 Flots ;-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:13 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:I live 1.5 hours from Tampa and won't be able to watch because the only cable provider (Brighthouse) for my area doesn't carry NFL Network. Cox Cable does have it on their digital cable package, but the part of town that I'm in isn't covered by Cox. :-t

:~(

Brighthouse doesn't carry it so I couldn't even upgrade to get it (I would if I could). I can either move to an area that is covered by Cox cable, or get a satellite for the NFL Package. Satellites in FL don't always mix & with my luck the Jets will make the SB someday and the TV will read: "searching for signal". Too many people I know have problems with their satellites down here. :~( :-o :-t

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:24 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:

:~(

Brighthouse doesn't carry it so I couldn't even upgrade to get it (I would if I could). I can either move to an area that is covered by Cox cable, or get a satellite for the NFL Package. Satellites in FL don't always mix & with my luck the Jets will make the SB someday and the TV will read: "searching for signal". Too many people I know have problems with their satellites down here. :~( :-o :-t

I live in St Pete and have Brighthouse. They are carrying the NFLN game on a local station, which is 611. Its not NFLN, it is a local station that is getting the feed. Its also on 6 for me as well
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:40 pm

Yeah, no such luck in Slocala. Just another reason why I call it "hell". :-B :-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby biju » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:49 pm

Man, I just can't help it. I love watching the Patriots get beat up even during preseason. }:-)
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:10 am

biju wrote:Man, I just can't help it. I love watching the Patriots get beat up even during preseason. }:-)

Amen, brother. :-D
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting