Looking for a competitive online league? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Looking for a competitive online league?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looking for a competitive online league?

Postby TheGreatDante » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:02 am

Hey all,

I'm coming back to this site after having not visited for awhile. I used to utilize this place constantly before, when I first got into FFB. Great stuff.
Either way, that is not why I'm here right now.
I'm forming a league with some of my friends here, and may need to fill a spot or two in the end.
It is a 10 team ESPN league, 20 man rosters. I have added made my own twist to the traditional rules (4pt pass TD, PPR, 25 pass yds/pt, 10 rush/rec yds/pt) by putting in incentive based points, bonuses for reaching yardage thresholds (300-399 yds pass/2pts, 400+ 2 more points, etc.).
Here is the complete league rules, as is on the settings page.
Please read ALL RULES so that you know what your are joining, please! The draft date is not set in stone, but a baseline possibility depending on members' availabilities, as well as some other fine point details we will talk about before the season.
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/leaguesettings?leagueId=417072

And let me know what you think of my rule changes. I'd be happy to explain everything, as it is definitely thought out, but I'm always open minded.

Thanks ahead of time. If you are interested, send me an email and I will get you going. mcoulter12@gmail.com
TheGreatDante
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Looking for a competitive online league?

Postby TheGreatDante » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:04 pm

24 hour courtesy bump :-)

Thanks for taking a look.
TheGreatDante
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds