Not impressed with NFL.com for fantasy - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Not impressed with NFL.com for fantasy

Moderator: Football Moderators

Not impressed with NFL.com for fantasy

Postby brett5673 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:30 pm

Well, my league is starting up this year and im in a new one thats on NFL.com I hate to sound like an idiot, but it looks like noobie central for fantasy football players. ESPN can be bad enough but NFL.com is much worse i think. The Online draft can make a person that has no knowledge or anything of FF come out with a halfway decent team. I guess this is fair, but i mean the person likely doesnt deserve it. Ive been on here for a couple weeks gaining my knowledge to get an edge, and it looks like that went right out the door. I should probably not be this upset, but espn seems much better than NFL to me. From what it looks like, correct me if im wrong is you cant change the settings of it and the points have all TD's 6 which is a little unbalanced. And you can have only 14 roster spots, which makes you pretty much not have the freedom to take a flier/super sleeper pick. And, Finally, from what ive heard is that the waiver order doesnt change if someone picks up a guy in the week, it just stays set for the whole week, no matter how many people you pick up. Flat out stoopid. Now, well see how it goes, but i am very very nervous for this league of Fantasy Football this year. And i guess im mad cause it was gonna be an auction in person, which wouldve been nice, but now its online Draft, which is dumb, but whatever, i guess ill have to get over it. But a true fantasy person knows the best part of the FF season might be the in person draft, too bad, oh well.
Welcome to Minnesota, Lord Brett
brett5673
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk