Need a couple for $50 H2H PPR 100% to prize pot - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Need a couple for $50 H2H PPR 100% to prize pot

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need a couple for $50 H2H PPR 100% to prize pot

Postby supajeffro » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:04 am

Hey Everyone.. I've been doing Fantasy Football money league for a few years now. I usually do one that is $215 to enter and one around 40-50. We almost always have enough guys from around here to do it, but quite a few just don't have time anymore. We are doing one through ESPN with an entry fee of $50. All money goes to the prize pot. The draft is scheduled for next Thursday at 645 PM EST. We only have a couple spots still open. It's a PPR league with most other rules standard. I understand the trust factor of the whole situation, but I do this with my dad(I'm a 22yr old college student), my friend and his dad, my cousin and we do it every year. Some might think that it is harder to trust us because of that, but we are extremely competitive with one another. I can give you my phone number if needed to make you feel comfortable. If you do decide to do it, I would have you send the money VIA paypal and I would leave it in the account until the end of the season. If you have any questions at all, let me know. Here is a link to the league. Post any questions here or email me supajeffro@yahoo.com

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffi ... sonId=2008
supajeffro
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds