Fantasy site subscription from outside the U.S., Help needed - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Fantasy site subscription from outside the U.S., Help needed

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fantasy site subscription from outside the U.S., Help needed

Postby MarkusM » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:46 am

Hey

I want to order a 2008 season subscription from certain Fantasy Football site but their ordering system don't work with international address and/or international card cards. So I need help from someone in the U.S. who could make the order with my account with their credit card.

Of course I would pay subscription feed and little extra before the order via PayPal. If you want to help e-mail me at marmet(at)mbnet.fi
MarkusM
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Fantasy site subscription from outside the U.S., Help needed

Postby knapplc » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:09 am

Have you tried contacting this site directly and trying to pay with a cashier's check? You're going to have a pretty difficult time getting someone to pay for this site for you with all the phishing scams out there.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:13 am

knapplc wrote:Have you tried contacting this site directly and trying to pay with a cashier's check? You're going to have a pretty difficult time getting someone to pay for this site for you with all the phishing scams out there.

uh oh...you think it's a scam? i just game him my CC number :-o

;-7
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby GoFaulkYourself » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:31 pm

uh oh good luck 8-o
Boston sports fan
My First Sig XD
GoFaulkYourself
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:07 pm

MarkusM wrote:Hey

I want to order a 2008 season subscription from certain Fantasy Football site but their ordering system don't work with international address and/or international card cards. So I need help from someone in the U.S. who could make the order with my account with their credit card.

Of course I would pay subscription feed and little extra before the order via PayPal. If you want to help e-mail me at marmet(at)mbnet.fi

I have some money in a Swiss bank account I am trying to get out buy can't. So I say we work out some sort of bargaining deal. ;-D I help a guy out, you return the favor. Whatcha say?
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Madison » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:13 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:I have some money in a Swiss bank account I am trying to get out buy can't. So I say we work out some sort of bargaining deal. ;-D I help a guy out, you return the favor. Whatcha say?

I've got millions of dollars worldwide according to the emails I get. :-B

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby MarkusM » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:02 pm

knapplc wrote:Have you tried contacting this site directly and trying to pay with a cashier's check?

I did ask them about this problem but they didn't have any good solutions, maybe some kind of money order would work but once again international money order would probably be complicated and expensive.

You're going to have a pretty difficult time getting someone to pay for this site for you with all the phishing scams out there.

Maybe. If using my account is too risky someone could even create the account and order 08 subscription with their own info and just give me username and password to access it. I would pay double the charges.
MarkusM
Monday Morning Quarterback

Return to General Talk