KJ-Am I the only one? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Detroit Lions

KJ-Am I the only one?

Moderator: Football Moderators

KJ-Am I the only one?

Postby moochman » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:13 pm

Who watched him play, that's right-play, against the 9ers starters last night, and came away thinking "Gosh, KJ looks a heck of a lot better than any RB I've seen in the Honolulu Blue & Silver.
How could the idiots who run this team be so dumb. Sure he may get hurt again, but until then he may also run better than any back we have, and surely better than anyone other than the unknown Kevin.
Grrrrrrrrrrrr. I am so tired of watching the idiocracy that is the Lions mis-managment team. From NimRod to William Clay "I hate fans" Ford, this team is run by morons.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: KJ-Am I the only one?

Postby dream_017 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:43 pm

moochman wrote:Who watched him play, that's right-play, against the 9ers starters last night, and came away thinking "Gosh, KJ looks a heck of a lot better than any RB I've seen in the Honolulu Blue & Silver.
How could the idiots who run this team be so dumb. Sure he may get hurt again, but until then he may also run better than any back we have, and surely better than anyone other than the unknown Kevin.
Grrrrrrrrrrrr. I am so tired of watching the idiocracy that is the Lions mis-managment team. From NimRod to William Clay "I hate fans" Ford, this team is run by morons.

You are not the only one. KJ was my Lion - to steal from the Tigers :-b I was disappointed when he was cut and thought that they would bring him back right away. He is exactly what NimRod says he wants...a football guy. This guys would play until his leg fell off if you let him....and still be better than anything we've had in a long time or will have. I really hope KS pans out, this fan base loves their RBs and to have another good/great one would really be a boost. I've drafted KJ(in a league with a bunch of dumb Lions fans ;-7 ) and still have him in a dynasty league. I really think he is going to still have a decent season and if Forte stumbles at all KJ should take over nicely
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Postby moochman » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:41 am

dream_017 wrote:You are not the only one. KJ was my Lion - to steal from the Tigers :-b I was disappointed when he was cut and thought that they would bring him back right away. He is exactly what NimRod says he wants...a football guy. This guys would play until his leg fell off if you let him....and still be better than anything we've had in a long time or will have. I really hope KS pans out, this fan base loves their RBs and to have another good/great one would really be a boost. I've drafted KJ(in a league with a bunch of dumb Lions fans ;-7 ) and still have him in a dynasty league. I really think he is going to still have a decent season and if Forte stumbles at all KJ should take over nicely

How did you find enough Lions fans who could operate a computer?
The thing that really bothers me is that, and you nailed it, KJ is exactly the kind of player that NimRod is talking about lusting for, and fits what they want to do with the run game perfectly. Yet they cut him for no reason at all. None. Did they even save money? I don't think so, unless in the future.
But more troublesome is that you have a head coach who talks, talks, talks about getting players that love and live for football, have great football character-and they cut the guy who fits the mold and draft projects Gosdar and DUIzon who both have showed character flaws in their off field legal troubles. Are we to belive anything this coach says?
And how can you drive the message home of pound the rock when you talk right and walk left?

I hate how excited I am to start this season. It only helps make the oncoming disappointment more acute.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby LT Blue Colt » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:30 am

My brothers got some tickets for the DET/CHI game this year at home and I'm really hoping to go. I'd really like a chance to just see KJ do good. And for Detroit to win. But, I suppose if KJ is running good then the Lions probably wouldn't be winning. Either way, I guess it's a win/win situation. I'm just as upset as you guys. I mean keep T.Bell and cut Jones. What the hell? Anything to save a couple cents, huh Ford? <--Butthole! But, you're right. KJ just loved football. If they would have still drafted KS, and I don't know how this would work with Rod's ideas, but maybe the Lions could have had a great 1-2 punch in their backfield. Oh well, go figure. Whoa are we, who are Lions fans!
Metroid wrote: I eat Old Spice. :-B

I'm a Lions fan. I'm chuck full of freakin' hope.
LT Blue Colt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Detroit Lions