Funny Fantasy Football Draft - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Funny Fantasy Football Draft

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Funny Fantasy Football Draft

Postby spodog » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:33 pm

bigh0rt wrote:Man, some of you guys need to loosen the belt a loop or two. :-° The sensitivity level is through the roof.

Amen to that bigh0rt. This place used to be a lot more fun than it is now. Tremendous number of overly sensitive wanna be mods who watch every thread waiting to pounce on a post and pass judgement.

It takes all kinds in our society. If those whackos wanna bring some midgies over to play on a voluntary basis during their draft, more power to 'em. Definitely not my thing, but to each his own.
spodog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guru13 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:30 pm

spodog wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:Man, some of you guys need to loosen the belt a loop or two. :-° The sensitivity level is through the roof.

Amen to that bigh0rt. This place used to be a lot more fun than it is now. Tremendous number of overly sensitive wanna be mods who watch every thread waiting to pounce on a post and pass judgement.

It takes all kinds in our society. If those whackos wanna bring some midgies over to play on a voluntary basis during their draft, more power to 'em. Definitely not my thing, but to each his own.

agreed, I pretty much don't care what a lot of people think anymore, here at the cafe obviously I do, because I respect a vast majority of the people, and of course I don't want to get banned, I don't know what I would do without this place.

...The coaster part of the post I thought was really quite comical. :-b
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby GoFaulkYourself » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:46 pm

Boston sports fan
My First Sig XD
GoFaulkYourself
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby eagles21 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:45 am

GoFaulkYourself wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcL6xQXAvhk

Finally, something funny! :-b
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby aaawall91 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:04 pm

spodog wrote:

;-D
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:15 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
spodog wrote:

agreed, I pretty much don't care what a lot of people think anymore, here at the cafe obviously I do, because I respect a vast majority of the people, and of course I don't want to get banned, I don't know what I would do without this place.

...The coaster part of the post I thought was really quite comical. :-b

I like to think I'm pretty reasonable, and not some bigot or cold person. Hell, I'm a school teacher, so I understand having to have a certain level of correctness. I also understand that you're allowed to laugh (or even if you don't think it's funny, not turn up your nose) at things. At one of my buddy's bachelor parties, his best man hired a midget to walk around in a sombrero all night with bowls of salsa in it for us to dip our chips in. I could've scoffed about how unnecessary and barbaric and low it was to subject a person to such belittling and ridicule, or I could do what I did and dip my Tostito in his hat, be cool to him, tip him well, and get him drunk and make sure he has a good time. Relax, folks. This isn't life changing stuff here.
bigh0rt
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:44 pm

spodog wrote:This place used to be a lot more fun than it is now. Tremendous number of overly sensitive wanna be mods who watch every thread waiting to pounce on a post and pass judgement.

Finally someone that thinks the mods aren't overly sensitive. :-D
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby GoFaulkYourself » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:58 am

bigh0rt wrote:At one of my buddy's bachelor parties, his best man hired a midget to walk around in a sombrero all night with bowls of salsa in it for us to dip our chips in.

Wow, I'll have to remember that one...
;-D :-D
Boston sports fan
My First Sig XD
GoFaulkYourself
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby bobbing_headz » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:13 pm

Sadly Craiglist doesn't appear to appreciate the humor. Ad is gone now ;-D :-t :-?
Less C*** More Rock
bobbing_headz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:15 pm

bigh0rt wrote:I like to think I'm pretty reasonable, and not some bigot or cold person. Hell, I'm a school teacher, so I understand having to have a certain level of correctness. I also understand that you're allowed to laugh (or even if you don't think it's funny, not turn up your nose) at things. At one of my buddy's bachelor parties, his best man hired a midget to walk around in a sombrero all night with bowls of salsa in it for us to dip our chips in. I could've scoffed about how unnecessary and barbaric and low it was to subject a person to such belittling and ridicule, or I could do what I did and dip my Tostito in his hat, be cool to him, tip him well, and get him drunk and make sure he has a good time. Relax, folks. This isn't life changing stuff here.

:-b :-b :-b :-b HOLY CRAP, now that is funny :-b :-b :-b :-b
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk