Weird question on PR/KR points and draft - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Weird question on PR/KR points and draft

Moderator: Football Moderators

Weird question on PR/KR points and draft

Postby brett5673 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:27 am

Now tomorrow is my second money draft and first in person money draft. The league is all good, standard scoring and postions too. A QB,RB,RB,and three WR's, and a D. The biggest diff is you dont have to draft a TE unless its an elite one, which is nice. But besides that, there is one HUGE catch. Unless they change it, which i have asked to, there are points for KR/PR points and it is WAY too much. 10 yards a point. Now, considering no one has a projection sheet adding in this stuff, i am slightly confused on who to get now. Last year I had MJD and he was #3 back in the league and guys lke Maurice Hicks were top 20. PATHETIC. Now, correct me if im wrong, but i see no reason in drafting any REAL WRs for if no one else realizes, the value is no good if you draft high guys like Moss. I had Ginn last year and he was 7 in our league. I mean ill get a couple of real guys, but if I get Ginn, Hester, Breaston, Cribbs and eddie royal, i could have, sadly, a great "WR" corps. And i now feel MJD once again and Chris Johnson now are must haves. please tell me what you think about this. I have absolutely no idead what impact this will have on the draft. Im wonderin if i should wait it out get them late, or jump on them sooner and have everyone realize, im just not sure. If you can make any sense out of this mess, please put down some input, i appreciate it very much, thanks.
Welcome to Minnesota, Lord Brett
brett5673
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Weird question on PR/KR points and draft

Postby croutonjack » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:42 pm

hmm...weird...definitely bring it up before the draft and see if you can have a vote on it because that's what we do at my draft, people say what they want and then we vote on it...see if that works...if not, pick up Adrian Peterson in the first and Hester in the second
croutonjack
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Re: Weird question on PR/KR points and draft

Postby brett5673 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:50 pm

Well Peterson doesnt return |Kicks anymore, and i just got word i got 1st pick, first time ill have LT. I do feel a vote would be smart on the KR thing, hopefully ill be ready to take advantage of it though.
Welcome to Minnesota, Lord Brett
brett5673
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Football Talk