50 Dollar Buy in 100 percent pay out 12 man league with IDP. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

50 Dollar Buy in 100 percent pay out 12 man league with IDP.

Moderator: Football Moderators

50 Dollar Buy in 100 percent pay out 12 man league with IDP.

Postby datuna4prez » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:54 pm

Hi all I am in the process of starting a 12 Team league we will run via yahoo. CBS is an option but yahoo runs a very nice free league and it allows more money in the prize pool. Here are the settings.
1. 12 Teams 2 Divisions of 6
2. 50 dollar entry fee even myself as the commish will pony the 50 to make it a prize pool of 600.
3. 4 teams make the play offs. The two divisional winners and two wild card teams (the two teams with the best record despite division)
4. Any tiebreakers for playoff spots will be as follows. 1.total points scored 2.head to head record. 3.divisional record.
5. With 600 in the pot pay out will be as follows. Highest scoring team despite record will receive 50 dollars, this team may not even make the playoffs we all know how it is to have a team that always has the bad matchups but if u are the highest scoring team you will reap some reward. All play off teams will receive 50 dollars for making the playoffs. Winner of the playoffs. 220 dollars , runner up in the playoffs 130 dollars.
6. Lineups are as follows. Starters 1 QB 2RB 3 WR 1FLEX(WR/RB/TE) 1 Kicker 5 individual defensive players (this can be a LB a D back or a D lineman any combo of 5) 8 man bench.
7. Scoring will be as follows. Passing Yards 1 point per 30 yards, Rushing and receiving yards 1 point per 10 yards, 1 point per reception,
if your offensive player looses a fumble or throws an interception 2 points will be deducted. ALL TD"s are worth 6 points wheter scored or thrown. Kicker scoring will be all Fg's under 40 yards standard 3 points, 40 to 49 4 points, 50 and beyond 5 points all extra points will be one point. Any player who scores or throws a 2 point conversion will be awarded 2 points.
8. Defensive Scoring 1 point per solo tackle (nothing for an assist) 4 points for a sack, any half sack will result in two points. All interception and fumble recoveries will be 4 points, all safeties 2 points, any defenisve TD 6 points.
I have 3 in from baseball leagues I have run and we are all in other football leagues but want to do a league where its a little more then just TD's only. I plan on this league filling quickly so first come first serve basis, however we will be drafting in late august and if a payment has not been received by august 15th you will be removed from the league. Email me here or email me at tat2dpisces@yahoo.com if you are intersted or want more info, or call me at 206 453 8392 aaron
datuna4prez
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds