So Leinart was awful Saturday...who is starting for AZ? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

So Leinart was awful Saturday...who is starting for AZ?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: So Leinart was awful Saturday...who is starting for AZ?

Postby peterparker » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:48 am

bagobonez wrote:
Pats4four wrote:Now that Warner's the starter, what's his value fantasy wise as a QB? Low end number 1? I just want some opinions as of now as I've got Hass and Favre and I'm wondering if Warner is an upgrade over either one of them.

I wouldn't say he's an upgrade over either but he might be right there with them if he can stay healthy and keep Leinart on the bench.

If Warner is the definite starter I would say he is an upgrade over both. Warner knows the offense and has proven he can produce with it; Favre is on a new team and Hass is missing most of his receivers. If you extrapolate Warner's 07 stats from the games he started (10) to a full season he would have had ~4,500/35; if he is the starter the whole year I think he could come close to that.
The management seems to really want Leinart but if they want to win they will need to start Warner; hopefully it won't turn into a QBBC circus as in 07 before Leinart was injured. It would be nice if Warner was the definite starter week one when they play SF; in 07 Warner went for 484/2TD vs them.
peterparker
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk