lee evans sig request - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

lee evans sig request

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Re: lee evans sig request

Postby abrage22 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:17 pm

now if i redo the text i'll be happy !+) !+)
abrage22
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby letsgobirds » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:19 pm

let me know when you decide its a finished product.
letsgobirds
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby abrage22 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:23 pm

I would change the text but theres one problem, and ik soty i've talked to u about this before, but when i open a sig after i saved and quit out of gimp, it saves it as all one layer, so if i try to take away the text it would just erase everything under it. anyone know how to get all my sperate layers??? otherwise sorry that would have to be my final. like with evans i just put the same pic above the old one, i can't take him out seperatly

hope that makes sense !+)
abrage22
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Metroid » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:26 am

abrage22 wrote:Yeah i like that idea metroid, maybe i could test it out. Its kind of washed out, but it took me a while (and it always does) to figure out where to start in a sig, and so it took forever beilive it or not to make it and i just got frustrated !+) , but as long as u like it... ok B-)
plus i was more focused on aiming into the bucket on the floor, hah yes i was puking while i was making it 8-o %-6 . :-D

Sorry you're feeling like crap man, I had a bug like that a few weeks ago and it was coming out of both ends...I didn't know whether sit or kneel at the pot! %-6 :-b

Anyway, to elaborate on my suggestion about making just the red pop here's something I did a few weeks ago that I thought was a pretty easy but neat trick. Well it was neat to me...I'm still really new at this. :-B I know the overall quality of the sig isn't that great but it's just something I was playing around with.

The render I used was black and white...

Then I selected a basic brush and a yellow color and reduced the opacity to I think like 60% then brushed just where her hair is and then lowered the saturation some too...

Then did the same with a pink color for her lips...

I think it gave it a totally different kind of look that I like...anyway I'm probably telling you crap you already know...BTW I like that 2nd version of the Evans sig more too. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests