Selvin Young - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Selvin Young

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Selvin Young

Postby Kareighuis » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:50 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:...I guess I see it as more of a problem in Keeper/Dynasty than you do, I realize Selvin is younger than Hall but only by two year, it's not like Hall is old or anything, he's only 26 and this gives him the opportunity to totally take the job from Young, I don't think Shanahan will ever give the full job to a RB again, but still.

He can just move to another team. While some Denver backs haven't had much success on other teams (like the just-released Tatum Bell), the possibility that he could strike gold as a FA (ie, Portis), or in Denver's system, keeps me from trading him low.
Kareighuis
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Selvin Young

Postby Guru13 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:40 pm

Kareighuis wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:...I guess I see it as more of a problem in Keeper/Dynasty than you do, I realize Selvin is younger than Hall but only by two year, it's not like Hall is old or anything, he's only 26 and this gives him the opportunity to totally take the job from Young, I don't think Shanahan will ever give the full job to a RB again, but still.

He can just move to another team. While some Denver backs haven't had much success on other teams (like the just-released Tatum Bell), the possibility that he could strike gold as a FA (ie, Portis), or in Denver's system, keeps me from trading him low.

true.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk