Graphic design/photography question? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Graphic design/photography question?

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Graphic design/photography question?

Postby LT Blue Colt » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:14 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this. General Talk is probably more appropriate, but I wanted to pinpoint a certain audience with this question. Any of you guys that do some of this great design work, ever work with drawing/art tablets? My wife has been doing photography and graphic design for a little bit now, and she has a horrible time using CS2 with just a mouse or the pad on her Mac. I was thinking about getting her one of those tablets. I see there's anything from inexpensive(Genius) to quite expensive(Intuos3). I was shooting more for something like Bamboo Fun's medium size tablet ( http://www.amazon.com/Bamboo-Medium-Tab ... d_sxp_f_pt ) I've read some reviews, but some coming from my fantasy football cafe guys, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :-)
Metroid wrote: I eat Old Spice. :-B

I'm a Lions fan. I'm chuck full of freakin' hope.
LT Blue Colt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Graphic design/photography question?

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:46 pm

i havent used one myself, but one of my friends who does sign designs for his job uses one of those tablets along with photoshop and he absolutely loves it. i honestly dont know what brand it is, so that may not even help you, but i can at least tell you that i know someone who digs the tablet....and he is insanely good. he uses it on a mac, so im guessing his version might be made by imac.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests