The season is finally here!1!!1 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

The season is finally here!1!!1

Moderator: Football Moderators

The season is finally here!1!!1

Postby Metroid » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:39 pm

Just wanted to express how happy I am the drought is finally over, this off season seemed like the longest ever. :-°

Heres to another exciting season, good luck to all but better luck to the Ducks! :-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Re: The season is finally here!1!!1

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:52 pm

As much as I love college football, I'm not particularly looking forward to it as a Michigan fan... :-o

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:38 am

Metroid wrote:Just wanted to express how happy I am the drought is finally over, this off season seemed like the longest ever. :-°

Heres to another exciting season, good luck to all but better luck to the Ducks! :-D

I agree with everything but the part about the quackers :-D

They did look mighty nice running it up on UW in the second half though...
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:56 am

WaCougMBS wrote:They did look mighty nice running it up on UW in the second half though...

Uhhhh you got a time machine? You mean they will look nice? That game hasn't happened yet, it's Sat at 7pm. :-?
Metroid

Postby ShoelessJoe » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:39 am

I know that I was in major need for some college football when I watched the entire USC/NC State game last night... even with how pitiful both teams looked it was still an entertaining game.
Go Gators
ShoelessJoe
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:57 am

ShoelessJoe wrote:I know that I was in major need for some college football when I watched the entire USC/NC State game last night... even with how pitiful both teams looked it was still an entertaining game.

;-D

My wife looked over at me during the game and said now she remembers why she hates college football season. She can stand watching the Rays every night, which we were at the game, then came home to the DVRed game :-D , and she can stan watching Bucs preseason (which I dvred also and watched later), but she doesn't understand watching STandford v. OSU, or South Carolina v. NCST, or all the other games I watch because they are on :-D

Oh well :-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:15 pm

Metroid wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:They did look mighty nice running it up on UW in the second half though...

Uhhhh you got a time machine? You mean they will look nice? That game hasn't happened yet, it's Sat at 7pm. :-?

Dang FSN replays - I had it on in the background and didn't even realize that it was a replay until you said something - Ill shut up now ;-) :-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:33 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
Metroid wrote:

Dang FSN replays - I had it on in the background and didn't even realize that it was a replay until you said something - Ill shut up now ;-) :-D

No thats all right the same thing happened to me for about 5 minuets the other day. Silly FSN and their replays. :-b ;-D
Metroid

Postby BlueBandit24 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:17 pm

Looking forward to the Clemson-Alabama game Saturday night. Should be a good'en. ;-D

I hope the Gophers double their win total this year. :-D
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby HskrPwr13 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:53 am

What? ESPN couldnt come up with some goofy name to name this weeks games? Maybe this (week) can be called Separation Saturday since the games our spread out over 5 days. I suppose week 2 can be Payday Saturday. I'm done for now. Feel free to chime in with your own stupid names.
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

Next

Return to College Football