The season is finally here!1!!1 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

The season is finally here!1!!1

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: The season is finally here!1!!1

Postby teddy ballgame » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:23 am

I'll be attending my first college game as a student today. Can't wait! :-D

Maryland vs. Delaware. Not a terribly exciting matchup but should be fun nonetheless. ;-D
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:38 am

teddy ballgame wrote:I'll be attending my first college game as a student today. Can't wait! :-D

Maryland vs. Delaware. Not a terribly exciting matchup but should be fun nonetheless. ;-D

College ball live is probably the best thing to watch live. It doesn't matter who you play.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby eagles21 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:47 am

Yay, I can't wait (although stupid Ohio St. is on the Big Ten Network instead of Penn St. :~( )!!!

EDIT: I lied, Penn State is on. Woo-hoo!! ;-D ;-D
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Free Bagel » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:01 am

ShoelessJoe wrote:I know that I was in major need for some college football when I watched the entire USC/NC State game last night... even with how pitiful both teams looked it was still an entertaining game.

You think that's bad? I watched the entire USC/NC St game, then watched the entire Oregon State/Stanford game AND bet on despite knowing nothing about either team.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:16 am

Free Bagel wrote:
ShoelessJoe wrote:I know that I was in major need for some college football when I watched the entire USC/NC State game last night... even with how pitiful both teams looked it was still an entertaining game.

You think that's bad? I watched the entire USC/NC St game, then watched the entire Oregon State/Stanford game AND bet on despite knowing nothing about either team.

Thats how you make those types of games interesting :-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:02 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:I'll be attending my first college game as a student today. Can't wait! :-D

Man, you just saw a much closer game then I'm sure you expected to see.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby teddy ballgame » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:36 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:

Yeah, it was one of those games where you feel like you have a solid lead but then realize you're only up 7 with a few minutes left and the other team has the ball. They're not gonna have a chance against other ACC teams if the passing game is as bad as it was today. But, regardless, we won and I had a good time so it's all good over here. :-D
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:50 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:

Yeah, it was one of those games where you feel like you have a solid lead but then realize you're only up 7 with a few minutes left and the other team has the ball. They're not gonna have a chance against other ACC teams if the passing game is as bad as it was today. But, regardless, we won and I had a good time so it's all good over here. :-D

First game of the season. It happens to a lot of teams, Delware is a solid DII school and played in their championship game last season (although they had Flacco and now he is gone)
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to College Football