WHY??????!!!!!!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

WHY??????!!!!!!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby senseiosin » Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:56 pm

No what sucks is the week I play agains the guy with LT he gets a bunch of garbage yards cause they run the ball when down by 21 in the 4th quarter and a meaningless TD to lose last week by 3 points!!! Then of course this week its back to old inconsistency.
The only thing we have to fear is.... another injured Denver RB!!!!!!!!
senseiosin
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Sun Nov 02, 2003 4:29 pm

Challie wrote:Anybody else watching the game?

Once Flutie came in, they totally changed the play-calling. I'm not willing to place all blame on Brees - I think there's plenty of responsibility for Marty & Cam Cameron (offensive coord) for their run-run-pass idiocy against 9 in the box.

Why would any non Bears or Chargers fans want to watch that game? That is worse than the Lions/Bears game.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Challie » Sun Nov 02, 2003 4:33 pm

M_Zimm wrote:Why would any non Bears or Chargers fans want to watch that game? That is worse than the Lions/Bears game.

Living in San Diego the game was on. But I still ended up watching more of Bucs v. Saints anyway.
... in my opinion, of course - but that should always go without saying.
www.bigfellas.net (home of the golf rap "On The Green")
Challie
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby VHawk15 » Sun Nov 02, 2003 4:39 pm

Well, LT at least scored. He didn't do as well as I thought he would, but he still had about 80 total yards and a TD. Not bad.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 02, 2003 5:09 pm

I just can't beleive schot hasn't been canned. Anywhere else in the NFL he'd be gone so fast it's not even funny.

Then today, to wait to put flutie in until the freakin 4th quarter.. what idiots. Hell to wait till they are 1 and 6. The season was already over before today anyhow. Hell, try something.

hmmm lets see... brees has lost the last 17 games in a row since 2002.

Ya lets keep him in the starting line up.... GEESH!!!!!!!!

I can curse these idiots as I've been a fan like I said since 78. I have rights. :)

Also the punt call on the goal line. what the hell was schot the dork doing challenging that in the 2nd half, down in the game, with the REF right freakin on top of the play. IDIOTS.

Not to mention run 1st down, pass 2nd down the entire first half like fools. They might as well have been holding up play cards for the bears to see.

Brees BENCHED> SCHOT CANNED< offensive coord.. CANNNED!!!!! EXTERMINATE THEM ALL!!!!!!!

P.S.

I think curt warner is looking for a job. Bolts call him in!!!!!!!

Friendliness: %

Previous

Return to Football Talk