ESPN - Is it me or..... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

ESPN - Is it me or.....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:06 pm

yeah my bag fits nicely, fortunately i had a bye week to get it perfectly fit. Too bad skins couldn't make those kinds of adjustments.
As for ESPN announcers they are all brown nosers. Theisman is the worst. he should his name to Theyesman
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The_Dude » Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:49 pm

Redskins Win wrote:yeah my bag fits nicely, fortunately i had a bye week to get it perfectly fit. Too bad skins couldn't make those kinds of adjustments.
As for ESPN announcers they are all brown nosers. Theisman is the worst. he should his name to Theyesman

LoL ;-D

I hate the ESPN announcers so damned much. At least Madden is stupid, yet entertaining - these a-holes are just annoying...

I am the Walrus
The_Dude
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)
Location: My ivory tower, where I oversee the intellectual development of America's youth

Postby terpfan » Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:50 pm

i was soo jealous watching the fluidity of the vikes-packers game. i wish just once i could watch the redskins play like that. i feel neglected. :,-(
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

re:

Postby Scania22 » Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:49 pm

I noticed the exact same thing. ESPN's announcers are the absolute worst. Nonstop ass-kissing does not equal good commentating.

I actually debated muting the tv and switching on the radio for the play by play.
Scania22
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:04 pm

VHawk15 wrote:Yeah, announcers like to praise players alot. I think they need to have an commentating group that just bashes all the players. Now that would be entertaining.

Man that's crazy, me and a buddy of mine were thinking of that. It would be our show, we'd be commentating, but we'd be totally honest, like about whos overrated, and if the call was BS etc. Just totally be ourselves on the show, like it was Sunday on the couch... great minds think alike i guess lol.

Friendliness: %

Postby tommy t » Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:12 pm

I would think that the drinking game or the mute are our only opitions arrrrgggg. I can't stand all of the ass kissing. As for me pass the beer bong and the remote!!!!
The time is gone the song is over thought I'd something more to say.
tommy t
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby emaja » Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:30 pm

It is even worse when the announcers have a bad game to call - Bears v Lions - and they try to polish the turd of a game by saying drivel like, "These two teams have records that don't reflect the talent..." BLAH BLAH BLAH.
emaja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Location: Wearing the PB with pride looking for my Bears crack pipe...

Postby Exploding Sheep » Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:37 pm

Or like a Raiders Lions game????
Exploding Sheep Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby tjhksig » Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:11 pm

You think ESPN was bad last night? Try last years Seattle - Minny game. I'm a huge Hawks fan and love Alexander, but these tards were making even me sick! After he got a couple TD's they were spouting off about what a gamebreaker he is, completely ignoring the action. After he got a couple more; you couldn't pay them to say anything non-Shaun related. I had to turn it off in the 2nd half after they kept talking about him even though he wasn't doing anything! Stick to the damn game in front of you!
tjhksig
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Wesley Walker » Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:38 pm

I've got so much to say about Suzy Kolber's hairstyle. Imagine how much time she spent with the hairdresser before last night's game. And whoever that hairdresser is, they are a true visionary.
Wesley Walker
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 2)

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk