WHERE ARE THE VIKEQUEEN FANS NOW!!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

WHERE ARE THE VIKEQUEEN FANS NOW!!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:35 am

All right, I know the Vikings lost. I am not going to make up some excuses why we got our butts kicked. We were out played and we killed ourselves, Favre is one of the most incredible players in the history of the game, and they should injure him in practice when he is healthy just so he plays better. I imagine Randy Moss is a little sore today after the many shots he took that should have been called by the officials but they are just too dumb to see any of it. He took many illegal shots and interferance from that woman McKenzie, oh, sorry, he at least looks like a woman with that hair, and like most women, he likes to hold Randy every chance he gets! Enjoy your victory, Packer fans, but lets compare stats at the end of the year. I will be wearing my bag with pride.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Super Freak » Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:42 am

i agree !!!!!!! dang you cheeseheads!!!!!
Moss IS the best WR in the game...
-Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
AKA Super Freak
The Super Freak Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby moochman » Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:42 am

If I were I Vikings fan(and I am not) I would be concerned about Culpepper's trouble throwing the ball if he has to move. His throws out of the pocket were pathetic, often landing 10 yards short of the receiver. What's up with that Vikes supporters?

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:52 am

moochman wrote:If I were I Vikings fan(and I am not) I would be concerned about Culpepper's trouble throwing the ball if he has to move. His throws out of the pocket were pathetic, often landing 10 yards short of the receiver. What's up with that Vikes supporters?

Here is my assesment of Daunte, he is a good QB, but the coaches have made him way too conservative of a QB. Last year he had too many turnovers, but now he is playing tenative, will never try to throw a pass into coverage, and is afraid to run over guys now. He is 265 pounds and he runs out of bound after 4 yards!? They have turned him into a headcase, and he used to be able to throw good running, but now he can't throw unless his feet are perfectly planted and he has plenty of space to get the ball in. He needs to re-learn to take some risks. He needs to be cut loose, set free, allowed to play like he used to, have fun, run over Defensive backs. 2 years ago he was a very good QB. He would run over guys on runs, not always lower his should, but be able to pick up the first down without going out of bounds, he used to not be scared to throw the ball into coverage. Now if nobody is open on third and 7 he will just throw the ball away instead of risking an interception.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

I am ready to eat...

Postby blueonion » Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:06 am

I just want to say I like my humble-pie ala-mode.

The BlueOnion
blueonion
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby GreenBay4Life » Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:18 pm

It was a hard fault game and i think we saw alot of what could come during this second half of the season. The vikes got exposed on defense with the running attack of the packers. It is obvious to packer fans that green is the key to the packers offense. If he gets going it opens up that short passing attack. I think the vikes were effective though with there running attack and basically came up short bc they couldnt make the big play. Its going to be a interesting run from here on out and i think both teams will make the playoffs.

2004: 2 League's 2 Championships
2005: 2 League's 2nd place and 6th place
2006: 1 league 2nd place
GreenBay4Life
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby emaja » Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:13 pm

Who knew so many Packer fans had computers?

Or electricity?

Or could type?

Or read?
emaja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Location: Wearing the PB with pride looking for my Bears crack pipe...

Postby 4Pack » Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:29 pm

Hmmm emaja...that may have been the most idiotic comment I have seen all day. That is of course until you reply too this post.
4Pack
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Trainer of Dolphins » Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:40 pm

I just hope that this is our collapse and we can rally from here rather than collapsing in the playoffs. We all knew they were going to lose, noone will go undefeated this year. We split with the Pack nearly every year, and we did this year. It is just strange we beat them @ lambeau and they beat us in the dome big whoop. We always have trouble with the Giants also, who knows why? I am not worried because I dont believe the Giants will make the playoffs, and I dont think the Pack will either. Theirs a prediction for you. I think Green will get injured or just plain tail off and they will have to rely on Favre and his final season as a pro will end in dissapointment.

This Viking Fan is not worried at all. I am kinda relieved we lost some so we can have a little adversity to face before we waltz into the playoffs against a field that doesn't include the Giants, Packers, or Buccs
Trainer of Dolphins
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby emaja » Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:08 pm

4Pack wrote:Hmmm emaja...that may have been the most idiotic comment I have seen all day. That is of course until you reply too this post.

It's called a joke.

If you are too thin-skinned to take a little ribbing, there is little I can do to help you.

Good day.
emaja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Location: Wearing the PB with pride looking for my Bears crack pipe...

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk