WHERE ARE THE VIKEQUEEN FANS NOW!!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

WHERE ARE THE VIKEQUEEN FANS NOW!!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby PBRmeASAP » Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:32 pm

Trainer of Dolphins wrote:I just hope that this is our collapse and we can rally from here rather than collapsing in the playoffs. We all knew they were going to lose, noone will go undefeated this year. We split with the Pack nearly every year, and we did this year. It is just strange we beat them @ lambeau and they beat us in the dome big whoop. We always have trouble with the Giants also, who knows why? I am not worried because I dont believe the Giants will make the playoffs, and I dont think the Pack will either. Theirs a prediction for you. I think Green will get injured or just plain tail off and they will have to rely on Favre and his final season as a pro will end in dissapointment.

This Viking Fan is not worried at all. I am kinda relieved we lost some so we can have a little adversity to face before we waltz into the playoffs against a field that doesn't include the Giants, Packers, or Buccs

Well first. There's no way this is Favre's last season. The media has been hounding him about retirement for the last couple of years. Come on, he's only 34! Guys like Marino and Elway played at a pretty high level well into their late 30's. Also if anyone was doubting Favre's fire, all you have to do is look at that block he laid down during the Ahman Green run. I think we'll see at least two more years from Favre after this one (barring a serious injury).

As for the Pack not making the playoffs. You may be right. I'm still trying to guage this team. The offense can score on anyone, but the defense, especially the D-line, leave a lot to be desired. Again barring a serious injury to an impact player I think they've got a pretty legit shot.

Here's the schedule down the stretch.

Should win:

@ DET
vs CHI
@ SD
@ OAK

Tough games:

vs PHI
@ TB
vs SF
vs DEN

If the Pack can win all four of the cupcakes left on their schedule all they have to do is split the tough ones to reach 10-6 which should just about garentee a wild card. The nice thing is the Pack gets three of the tough games at home.

As for the Vikes. It will be interesting to see how they respond to thier mini losing streak. Will they fold up and fade away or will they regroup and roll. Lucky for them they get 3 cupcakes in a row to put it back together. However, after watching the game Sunday night, I don't think the ViQueens are any better than the Pack. And I certainly don't fear having to go to the big garbage bag come playoff time.
PBRmeASAP
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby senseiosin » Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:38 am

What are the odds Zimm hits 10,000 posts before next season? Good god man, Im an unemployed college student and still have to ask, how do you find the time ?!???!?!?! Although I used to work an office job I hated and spent more time on the internet in those 2 years than in the rest of my life combined so I guess its feasible. What will your title be at 10,000? NFL commissioner? Vince Lombardi?
The only thing we have to fear is.... another injured Denver RB!!!!!!!!
senseiosin
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby dgroundhog_ffc » Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:51 am

I knew the Vikings D wasn't as good as it had been playing. It's an improving unit, but it'd be tough NOT to improve on the D the past couple years.

These past 2 games worried me. It was time for a reality check with this team. They'll go forward from here, and I'm in for PB matches the rest of the way.

The Vikes will be playing in the post-season, the Packers won't.
The meek ain't gonna inherit $#!%....'cuz I'll TAKE IT!
dgroundhog_ffc
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby The Super Freak » Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:14 am

i agree with emaja who knew cheeseheads did anything except sit on their lazy boys and drink beer!!!!! LOL
Moss IS the best WR in the game...
-Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
AKA Super Freak
The Super Freak Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:43 am

senseiosin wrote:What are the odds Zimm hits 10,000 posts before next season? Good god man, Im an unemployed college student and still have to ask, how do you find the time ?!???!?!?! Although I used to work an office job I hated and spent more time on the internet in those 2 years than in the rest of my life combined so I guess its feasible. What will your title be at 10,000? NFL commissioner? Vince Lombardi?

I think GM is as high as you can get, and I have a lot of time.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby The Super Freak » Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:44 am

LOL you guys crack me up
-Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
AKA Super Freak
The Super Freak Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:48 am

Some guys in the general talk forum were getting all ticked off at me, so I will be cutting down on posts now so you guys can catch up.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby PBRmeASAP » Tue Nov 04, 2003 11:49 am

dgroundhog wrote:I knew the Vikings D wasn't as good as it had been playing. It's an improving unit, but it'd be tough NOT to improve on the D the past couple years.

These past 2 games worried me. It was time for a reality check with this team. They'll go forward from here, and I'm in for PB matches the rest of the way.

The Vikes will be playing in the post-season, the Packers won't.

I'll take a PB match on weather the Packers make the postseason, if you're up to it. I'll also take PB matches each week vs. Packer opponents.

However, I don't plan to PB match ViQueen games, unless we meet in the playoffs.
PBRmeASAP
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby The Super Freak » Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:40 am

LOL the pack is NOT gonna make the playoffs cause they have to beat out Seattle or St. Louis not to mention TBay or New Oreans KISS THE SEASON GOODBYE CHEESEHEADS!!!!!!!!!!
;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D
-Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
AKA Super Freak
The Super Freak Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby PBRmeASAP » Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:28 pm

You seem pretty confident. Not like your confidence means anything. I seem to remember you were also positive the ViQueens would win Sunday night. Take a look at the standings again buddy. The Pack is within one game of a wild card spot, right now! Last I checked there was a half of a season left.

Oh and if the Packers are so bad they won't make the playoffs, how bad are the ViQueens for losing to them AT HOME!
PBRmeASAP
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk