WHERE ARE THE VIKEQUEEN FANS NOW!!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

WHERE ARE THE VIKEQUEEN FANS NOW!!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby jon12545 » Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:48 pm

If the Pack can get their defense together they will be hard to beat. Our offense has been very potent and their schedule down the stretch is weak. They will beat out the VikQueens for the division!
jon12545
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Trainer of Dolphins » Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:51 pm

They can't get their defense together, not this year at least. They are too deep in a hole to take the division, it is questionable if they make playoffs
Trainer of Dolphins
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Trainer of Dolphins » Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:52 pm

On a side note Favre is a man in GB, but it's too bad he's the only one. A. Green isn't bad, but how long can Favre drag the packers kicking and screaming into the playoffs?
Trainer of Dolphins
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby RBonse » Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:20 pm

M_Zimm wrote:
moochman wrote:If I were I Vikings fan(and I am not) I would be concerned about Culpepper's trouble throwing the ball if he has to move. His throws out of the pocket were pathetic, often landing 10 yards short of the receiver. What's up with that Vikes supporters?

Here is my assesment of Daunte, he is a good QB, but the coaches have made him way too conservative of a QB. Last year he had too many turnovers, but now he is playing tenative, will never try to throw a pass into coverage, and is afraid to run over guys now. He is 265 pounds and he runs out of bound after 4 yards!? They have turned him into a headcase, and he used to be able to throw good running, but now he can't throw unless his feet are perfectly planted and he has plenty of space to get the ball in. He needs to re-learn to take some risks. He needs to be cut loose, set free, allowed to play like he used to, have fun, run over Defensive backs. 2 years ago he was a very good QB. He would run over guys on runs, not always lower his should, but be able to pick up the first down without going out of bounds, he used to not be scared to throw the ball into coverage. Now if nobody is open on third and 7 he will just throw the ball away instead of risking an interception.

Excellent post man! Cullpepper has to be himself, not some QB that he isn't. Ahhh Favre and a broken thumb hey? Don't believe it, just another excuse for him in case he loses. Go Vikes! 6-2, 4-4, hmmmm.
RBonse
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby The Super Freak » Thu Nov 06, 2003 10:20 am

hey retard PBRmeASAP you guys are even more pathetic you lost in the sacred trash dump called lambeu!!!!! PACKER FANS NEVER KNOW THE FACTS!!!!! LOL
Moss IS the best WR in the game...
-Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
AKA Super Freak
The Super Freak Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby The Super Freak » Thu Nov 06, 2003 10:34 am

you are like a dead team just tryin to look half-decent comeone we lost one to you guys and you beat us once series tied at 1-1 GET OVER IT YOU BEER DRINKIN THUGS!!!!!!!!!
-Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
AKA Super Freak
The Super Freak Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby PBRmeASAP » Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:22 pm

The Super Freak wrote:hey retard PBRmeASAP you guys are even more pathetic you lost in the sacred trash dump called lambeu!!!!! PACKER FANS NEVER KNOW THE FACTS!!!!! LOL

So I'm the retarded one huh? Hey you know if you can't think of a good comeback you can always resort to personal attacks, right? And if Lambeau is a trash dump (not sure how that's possible considering it was just renovated), what does that make your beloved giant garbage bag errr....stadium?
PBRmeASAP
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby PBRmeASAP » Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:29 pm

The Super Freak wrote:you are like a dead team just tryin to look half-decent comeone we lost one to you guys and you beat us once series tied at 1-1 GET OVER IT YOU BEER DRINKIN THUGS!!!!!!!!!

Yup we are 1-1 for the season and it's eatin you up. The Pack came out and punched you guys in the mouth. 261 rushing yds at 7.7 per attempt. God that's just horrible. You may have started hot, but suddenly instead of a juggernaught your team is very beatable. Not like your linebackers are gonna get any faster. So the questions is....Who's the better team right now? I'd have to say the Packers.
PBRmeASAP
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Arlo » Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:33 pm

No insults, please.

Thank you.
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Super Freak » Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:15 am

i still say that the pack WILL NOT make the playoffs with St. Louis so hot and Seattle i don't forsee any playoff hopes for the cheeseheads!!!! and BTW i hate the MEtrodome also
-Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
AKA Super Freak
The Super Freak Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Football Talk